S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The stickiest of the icky
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have my truck lowered right now with 2 3" blocks stacked in the back, which i know is a shitty way to do it, but it was in no way supposed to stay like that for this long, so im finally fixing it. Im taking out one of the blocks and taking out the middle leaf, also im bolting in on of jasons notches and plan on adding some doestch or summit shocks to stabalize it. Ill probably throw another inch block on top of the one 3inch one also. So i have a 2.5 inch notch, 4 inches of blocks and a leaf gone. How low do you think this will be and do u think ill have driveshaft angle problems. Heres a pic of it now, thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
Why not just buy 4" blocks instead? And sell both 3" blocks, and then take a leaf out?? It'd be a bit better and safer than what you have now or want to do.

Nate

·
The stickiest of the icky
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its roughly a 4/6 drop, i had 4cyl springs instead of 6 but hey they were free, 2 inch coils with 3/4 coil cut off. Mind you it was only supposed to be like this for a month or two. Not 8 lol.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
i have the setup your talking about.

witha 2.5 notch you will be pleanty good, i dont have 1 at all but bottem out rarely. driveline angle is good as far as i can tell, no shuttering at any speed or vibrations.

·
choppin on twankies!
656 Posts
yo tony how much u selling the leafs 4?

·
DrOpPiN a DiMe On Ya!!
129 Posts
:phil: Pep boys has 2",3",4" drop block kits with u-bolts for under
$20 bucks. (just a thought)

·
Registered
589 Posts
that front isnt a 5 inch drop i dont think with 205 75 15 tires and a 5 inch drop you should be at 24.5 to front fenderlips. front you have a 4 inch drop by the way that looks

·
Registered
589 Posts
you need the djm angled blocks. 4 inch if you do it. also i have a set of belltech leafs 500 miles on them

also you will need a 2.5 notch

with 275 35 18 tires and 2.5 notch and my 6 inch drop in back i was at 23 3/4 abotu to fenderlip. with 205 75 15 you should be at about 24.5 which it looks like since the rear of your truck is lower than the front

1 - 17 of 17 Posts