S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
0 Posts
Dont drop it anymore Nate. It looks good like it is IMO. That is a bad ass 1st gen. I think a roll pan might look good though, but I do kinda like the chrome.

·
Workin' On It
8 Posts
Hey that looks great. Mine is probly going ot be about that color. in the spring with everything shaved. Keep up the nice work!

·
Registered
23 Posts
sweet truck!
wait till i get my hood, roll pan, and 3/4 drop on. i am hoping my truck looks that good. how big are your wheels and also what is the total amount of your drop? my hood and lowering kit came today. the roll pan hopefulyl will be here soon. once i get it all installed i will get some pictures on here. my truck is maroon. i am also ordering clear corners and bumper lenses and later i am hoping to get the solid rear window. where did you get yours? thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
our trucks are going to be alot alike when i get everything installed. i got the roll pan and the rest of my lowering kit today. the 2nd hood hopefully makes it by fri or sat. where do you live? just wondering cause there are alot of indiana guys on here. be cool if we could meet up sometime and cruise. i have the same rain guard shade things you have to :p i'll get pics here real soon!

·
Registered
23 Posts
well thats no good :-(
i have always wanted to go on the power tour. me and a friend of mine have been talking about it. anyone ever done it? can't decide if we wanna take his conquest tsi or my truck. his car is lets say not always reliable. although its fast as hell. he always has unrelated problems with it. those cars were way ahead of thier time though. anway not sure why i am rambling on about that. i will get some pics as soon as my stuff is installed.

·
Treadwear Waste'n Member
133 Posts
looks pretty slick man....

so when are ya gunna drop your GF's ride??? :idea: :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
finally got my truck lowered! this is the 3/4 drop. i will get high quality pics online soon! don't judge it to harshly the picture does it no justice!
haha i realize this is the worst possible picture quality. if you are wondering thats a picture that my web cam took of another picture. when i got em developed i couldn't get em on cd so until i get them scanned at work this will have to do. this is my truck after the 3/4 lowering kit

check at the bottom for a new pic!!!!

here is the link to the rest of the horrible pics. i will get some high quality pics up soon! http://truckin.8m.net/truck.html

·
Registered
23 Posts
yea the front is slightly over 27 1/2 inches. the rear is like 27 1/4 inches. so its like a 1/4 inch higher in the front. why is this?

·
Registered
23 Posts
i used lower a arms in the front though. the stock coil is used in that installation. what does this mean ?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
didnt you measure the truck before you dropped it to top of the fenders. thats what i allways do before i lower a customers truck.

you were at lets say before the drop 30 1/2 front and rear 31 1/4 so sure before the drop back was higher. but with a 3 inch drop in front and 4 inch drop in back the back came down more than the front thats why

you should shave the block down

tony

1 - 20 of 29 Posts