S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Beer time!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Sup... I'm lookin for a tonneau cover for my '95 ext cab (NON-flairside). If anyone knows where i can get one at an inexpensive price PLEEEEEEEEEZE let me know. I want a fiberglass locking cover, not that vynal crap.

doesnt have to be tonneau brand, generic will do...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Check the Classifieds

·
32,797 Posts
not really the answer I was hoping for but... ok...

anyone have one for sale maybe?
If anyone had one for sale, they more likely than not, have it already posted in the classified section.:haha:

As for asking for recommendations on where to buy a cheap one, you should let people know what price range you want to buy, since tonnos ru high and your idea of cheap may differ from others.

·
Beer time!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you expecting everyone to search for you? and whats your opinion on an "inexpensive price"? $100? $500?
Dood, not to be mean but you come off sounding quite like a d!ck...

No, I don't want anyone to search for me and an inexpensive price would be anywhere from 100 to 400

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dood, not to be mean but you come off sounding quite like a d!ck...

No, I don't want anyone to search for me and an inexpensive price would be anywhere from 100 to 400
Whaa?? :twak:
For that price your best bet is to find someone local selling a cover used. You can't even get a checkmate for under 600, not including shipping, and those don't have the best rep.. look at other threads for problems with them.

·
peace and big boobs to u
6,026 Posts
jc whitney's got a new one for under 600 but thats the cheepest ive found the older ones suffer from delamination

1 - 11 of 11 Posts