S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i broke down and bought me a camera so now i don't have any excuses not to show my beater.

and the only sticker that will stay on it for now

·
Registered
774 Posts
Re: told yall it was a POS

Nice truck....clean it up and beat it daily! atleast it gets from Point A to point B

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it used to run great then the head busted and it's been a pain in the ass since. 1st replacement head was off a newer 2.5 and the intake didn't match up, 2nd one ended up being bad. now i'm in the process of pulling another one off of a 85 s10 and we're gonna rebuild it and hopefully i'll have it running this weekend.

when i got the truck the grill was gone and the hood was screwed. i guess the owner ran into something like a tree. found parts at a junkyard and put them on. i ment to take a picture of the front bumper to show the extention cord holding the bumper on, the pass mount is missing so i got to cut one off another truck and get it welded to mine.

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
me and her aren't talking at the moment so i could care less if she has a low tire, i'm thinking about a divorce. :haha:

·
murse
13,200 Posts
haha its not that big POS beleive me. tire is real low tho. and i agree, try and turn it around to make it something special.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
id love to trada ya any day. the first gen i just bought not long ago is a real pos man.... it makes your truck look golden. :haha: :(

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys. i know everyones going old school, but i've wanted a flat black truck for a long time. also i've noticed that most of the "old school" ones on here are just flat colored and nice wheels. when i think of old school i think chrome, so i'm gonna leave the trim on the finders and do a newer chrome grill and bumper + a rear chrome blazer bumper. i'm also gonna do some moon hubs and i still need to decide on a color for the wheels. i'm leaning towards a cream color. i'm gonna throw a nice static drop on it too, probably a 3/4 so i can still haul my quad.

·
many faces
361 Posts
you have good wheels lol hahaha :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts