S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... that I get my 4/6 drop. I'll take before and after shots (brought a camera to work).

I drop my truck off in an hour... wish I had some vacation time so I could do it myself, but hey... can't complain when the finished job comes with a warranty when I get off work.

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, so its slammed hardcore. as it came off the lift we rolled it out and just about everyone dropped thier jaw and was like "Damn..... that f**ker is slammed!"

Interesting story too, one of the guys working on the rear leafs got sent to the hospital on my account. the leaf swung down and nailed him in the hip... could be broken but hes getting xrays done tonight.

Anywho, its amazingly low. So now I ask this: anyway to mount steel rollcage type bars under the frame to help take the brunt of scraping? cuz im scraping over most things, heheh.... but thats a good thing right? muwahaha

im gonna try and get digital camera pics tomorrow to post em up here.

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kalgor said:
... that I get my 4/6 drop. I'll take before and after shots (brought a camera to work).

I drop my truck off in an hour... wish I had some vacation time so I could do it myself, but hey... can't complain when the finished job comes with a warranty when I get off work.
yeah the signature is right, they decided to take the front 1 more inch down for the hell of it :D

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
4/6 drop does the back sit lower than the front?

did you take the bumpstop bracket off and notch it also.

make sure the canister doesnt hit the brake line and snap it. i have ran into that problem a few times on customers trucks

tony

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they 5/6ed it. and yeah the front is a little higher still. that may be my motivation to roll 20s in the rear though, that would look tight.

i didnt install it though, had a shop do it since im at work all day :(

im gonna take pics tonight. but hey one of the mechanics had to get ambulenced to the hospital though. rear leaf bar swung down and nailed him in the hip and broke something. hows that for a mean truck? :evilg:

despite the back sitting a little lower... it looks friggin good. its been nicknamed STH (Slammed to Hell). so if I get published in a magazine soon, look for that headline, woohoo!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts