S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Same Poop,Different Scoop
Joined
·
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
it seems everyone is getting itchy waiting on parts, keep in mind these guys started out just making stuff for themselves and hookin people up along the way. word of mouth is the greatest form of advertising and once people start hearing all this whining their not going to order in fear of not getting their parts. then there wont be this great source that we have now.

suicide seems to really be customer service oriented along with making sure everything they make is 100% bulletproof and if its not they stand by it and send ya another one, no questioned asked, it takes time to make this kind of stuff and it seems business is booming right now and finding people to come bust ass for pennies is very hard, not to mention every one of they guys they have hired knows their shit (avtekk,pork,draggin body) they work their not for the money as much but more to help keep the business going, thats why they are one here answering questions late at night and calling people back to verify stuff, no one else will do that for you.


sorry to vent but it kinda urks me to see all this whining when the fact remains if there wasnt a suicidedoors, we would all be forced to order shAIM crap

oh and btw, technically i have to yet be a suicidedoors customer and im still pissed off :rotf:
 

·
hellboundkustomz
Joined
·
2,336 Posts
i must admit i was very annoyed at how long it took to get stuff i ordered. not really at the fact that it took so long, just mostly because i was told 2-3 weeks. ended up being 6 weeks. BUT, i forgot it all once i opened all my boxes of parts. worth the money for sure. definetely was worth the wait.

cliffnotes: i was pissed until i seen my bitchin parts, then i made sweet love to them parts. we lived happily ever after.
 

·
Same Poop,Different Scoop
Joined
·
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i can see getting pissed at wrong quoted delivery dates but the whole " man i was on hold for like 15 minutes" when your business blows up as fast as they have of course you cant keep up and still pump out great quality and keep prices down. sure he could hire a bunch od highschooler for dirt cheap and noone would be on hold, but i guarentee ya the customer service and quality would go to shit
 

·
Give me 3 yrs...
Joined
·
6,526 Posts
i understand how some people can get itchy for parts, every chance i get im on SD.com checking my invoice number with the tracking system and as of yet my stuff hasnt been sent yet, but it was a fairly big order and im in no rush, since i just sent the check alil over a week ago... but im wicked excited and the guys hooked me up BIG time
 

·
murse
Joined
·
13,200 Posts
monzadood said:
i must admit i was very annoyed at how long it took to get stuff i ordered. not really at the fact that it took so long, just mostly because i was told 2-3 weeks. ended up being 6 weeks. BUT, i forgot it all once i opened all my boxes of parts. worth the money for sure. definetely was worth the wait.

cliffnotes: i was pissed until i seen my bitchin parts, then i made sweet love to them parts. we lived happily ever after.
i felt the exact same way u did except i ordered my link and shit during the winter months. i was just anxious about gettin it but i still didnt pester the forum about waitin on teh phone for 20 minutes. all the itty-bitty minor petty stuff that i went through was shot straight out the fuckin window when i opened up my boxes and saw my parts. the shit they pump out just looks like it would take so much time and effort and love to make and make right. and with the great customer service they have and the hook-ups i've received and i KNOW others have received...they could take a fuckin year buildin my shit, tell me it was on hold to be shipped making me wait another two weeks and i would still turn around the next week and be right back on the phone placin another order with them. if it weren't for suicidedoors.com, there would be NO WAY for me to even PLAN on baggin my bitch. thanks suicidedoors for everything you guys do! and **** the haters!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
s10fan2000 said:
i felt the exact same way u did except i ordered my link and shit during the winter months. i was just anxious about gettin it but i still didnt pester the forum about waitin on teh phone for 20 minutes. all the itty-bitty minor petty stuff that i went through was shot straight out the fuckin window when i opened up my boxes and saw my parts. the shit they pump out just looks like it would take so much time and effort and love to make and make right. and with the great customer service they have and the hook-ups i've received and i KNOW others have received...they could take a fuckin year buildin my shit, tell me it was on hold to be shipped making me wait another two weeks and i would still turn around the next week and be right back on the phone placin another order with them. if it weren't for suicidedoors.com, there would be NO WAY for me to even PLAN on baggin my bitch. thanks suicidedoors for everything you guys do! and **** the haters!


werd
 

·
just got demented
Joined
·
172 Posts
just keep in mind that suicidedoors.com is a business, and sounds like a pretty big one, they are not a bunch of guys sitting in a room waiting for YOU to call. and ship ur stuff out that same day. just something to keep in mind. for people that are in a pinch for time, there are other places that sell air ride parts, altho not all may have the quality or good customer service
 

·
murse
Joined
·
13,200 Posts
badjohnny said:
just keep in mind that suicidedoors.com is a business, and sounds like a pretty big one, they are not a bunch of guys sitting in a room waiting for YOU to call. and ship ur stuff out that same day. just something to keep in mind. for people that are in a pinch for time, there are other places that sell air ride parts, altho not all may have the quality or good customer service
:werd: to yo momma.
 

·
murse
Joined
·
13,200 Posts
^^^worth it wasnt it???
 

·
I Dropped it like its hot
Joined
·
150 Posts
some people just cant comprehend the manufacturing process. good quality work cant be rushed. these ppl that are pissed for waiting should try and fab up there own stuff sometime! easier said than done
 

·
notalifestyle
Joined
·
3,191 Posts
s10fan2000 said:
i felt the exact same way u did except i ordered my link and shit during the winter months. i was just anxious about gettin it but i still didnt pester the forum about waitin on teh phone for 20 minutes. all the itty-bitty minor petty stuff that i went through was shot straight out the fuckin window when i opened up my boxes and saw my parts. the shit they pump out just looks like it would take so much time and effort and love to make and make right. and with the great customer service they have and the hook-ups i've received and i KNOW others have received...they could take a fuckin year buildin my shit, tell me it was on hold to be shipped making me wait another two weeks and i would still turn around the next week and be right back on the phone placin another order with them. if it weren't for suicidedoors.com, there would be NO WAY for me to even PLAN on baggin my bitch. thanks suicidedoors for everything you guys do! and **** the haters!
werd...people are just so needy, always asking for discounts, super fast shipping, they dont want wait on hold..bunch of winey bitches

I waited 5 weeks for my 4-link and would of waited longer. That thing is a beast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,261 Posts
i dont order stuff after my truck is torn down...best advice if your goin to be impatient is to order all your stuff and have it there before you start your project. dont tear your daily down the day you order your bags and be all pissed cause monday morning you have to have it to get to work and your slams are on backorder, that my friends is retarded
 

·
Layin' 20s
Joined
·
1,268 Posts
Well having to wait kinda sucks, but like someone else said, SD has exploded recently and its not as though they are just sitting there waiting for you to call. I'm sure they take hundreds of calls everyday, plus having to deal with online ordering. I've been waiting for 3 and a half weeks already for my 3-link, and if I have to wait another 3 and a half weeks then I really dont care. Cuz when I open up all the boxes, it will be sooooooooo worth it. So calm down fockers.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top