S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
update.

been hella busy so we havnt been able to find time to build the mounting brackets for these things. it should happen this week though.

we had to order a special hardened tap and bit to drill the mounting holes in the ti. we can now test that out.

as you can see the ti blocks are pretty huge. 2" x 2".

$30.00 per block. so for just 2 blocks not drilled/tapped and no mounting brackets is a crazy $60.00.

by the time we're done they might cost $100.00 a pair. but there is alot of titanium here. they should last awhile..... i hope.

if $100.00 a pair is too much $$$$$ we might not make these in the future. we'll just use up the ti we have and call it quits on those. we will see how it goes.

look at these blocks!

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
hey jason....not to whore your thread, but i was wondering if you got my money order for the cups and bags yet?....and if you know when you will have the 3/8 smc valves in?...thanks alot man, and the blocks look awesome....

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slam-10 said:
hey jason....not to whore your thread, but i was wondering if you got my money order for the cups and bags yet?....and if you know when you will have the 3/8 smc valves in?...thanks alot man, and the blocks look awesome....
what name was it under? ill take a look see.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
i sent it about....wedneday??..and im wanting to order those valves...just waiting for ya to get em in.....

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
slam-10 said:
i sent it about....wedneday??..and im wanting to order those valves...just waiting for ya to get em in.....
i might see your $$$ tomorrow then. feel free to order the valves now. they ship as fast as they come through the door.

·
Beeyotch
189 Posts
is it hard to cut those blocks in half and make 2 1"x2" blocks? I would pay $50 for that, but $100 is too steep for me.

·
lays frame on 22's
1,481 Posts
$100 is a little too much for me too. i've been waiting for these to come out. i didnt realize how big 2x2 was. hopefully jason can cut these in half, so us poor people can enjoy dragging titanium

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
That's a damn lot of Ti, and should spark like crazy.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
lookin good jason

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
hey jason, the other guy asked first, so here's mine, did you get my paypal? i send it last week, i bought some cups from you off your sight, i emailed you and sent you a PM through this website, asking for conformation, i got zip from ya back, i just want to make sure that you got it and they are on their way. last name is Kraft. thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts