S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen them before...a wiring harness for a laptop. Where you would plug a cord into the laptop stereo output and it would have wires for the rear, front, sides, etc. Just like a real wiring harness.

Would be sweet to wire one of those up and then just plug it into the laptop. Could take the most important part of your stereo inside with you at night! Your music!

Just imagine all of the things you could do with PC controls. Really amazing shit.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,550 Posts
ill stick with me Alpine, thanx. what happens when i have to go to WalMart? cant carry that laptop in with you, and it always makes a nice, juicy reward for a thief.

·
Trance is what I breathe
928 Posts
Put it behind the seat?

·
Fully Bagged Member
334 Posts
check out http://www.mp3car.com They may be able to help you since its all about puting computers in vehicles.

·
Aye! Sea Turtles
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That is what I was wondering, I am doubting it can be hard-wired into anything. You always have to have a damn stupid cd-player in someplace for input! Cannot just wire directly into the factory harness.

What about a really tiny cd player? Or how about a relocated cd player that actually looks good? Mind is just sitting on it's ass in the glove box. Lost my remote, but I was using that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.