S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Short Bus Anonymous
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever install it themselves and if so how hard was it? Also where could I get it done and about how much. I can get both sides and the back window for around $60 and was wondering if I should go with that and try to put it on myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
It`s not that hard to do if you have some expierience with it.If you have never done it before ssave yourself the hassle and pay someone to do it.My first 3 tint jobs kinda sucked a**!
Had a few bubbles going each time.
I paid $175 to have my X truck done a few years ago.Had 6 inch up and down done in 5% on my windshield.20% on my driver pass.5% on xtnd windows and back window in 5% also.
Called to get a quote to limo out all my windows on the blazer and was quoted $200.00

Later!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I had limo tint put on my last truck ( toyota) it was $250 but that was because It was an illegal job (way to dark) and they wanted cash and they didn't give me a recipt or put me in their books whatsoever

15,113 Posts
i do it myself personally, mainly cause I dont like leaving my truck in the hands of others.

if you do decide to do it yourself, make sure its GOOD tint, not that wal-mart crap thats sticky as soon as u peel it. The tint should be activated by water.

·
Fully Bagged Member
334 Posts
I got my limo tint done about a month ago for $100 at a local shop. Perfect job and only took like 30mins to do. Let the pros do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts