S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate all these peoples who have a 4 or 5 in tip hanging off their ass end that makes alot of noise and gets really dirty scraped and ugly, and because it is on your 85 accord or 92 tercel it doesnt make you fast, as well as yellow stickers, and chrome hub caps
TO ALL MAKE IT A POINT TO THESE PEOPLE THAT THEY SUCK , and do a real burnout in their faces at every traffic light and make them eat the smoke that usually is bellowing from their tailpipes, I have bigger balls than most people that drive their riced out cars in philadelphia, so If I see you i will get you.

P

·
0 Posts
Yeah chrome hubcaps are so funny
I saw a neon with fake brake rotors behind the hub caps
and as for the burnout I will try not the easiest thing to do in a 2.2L auto

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Come on... here is a list of the HP gains that I got on my ricer

Fart Can - 25 HP
Chrome hub caps - 17 HP
BIG wing - 23 HP
Lighted Squirters - 8 HP
Stripe - 6 HP
Stickers - 13 HP
primered aero kit - 40 HP
BIG Tach - 9 HP
red shift light on my auto trans - 9 HP
1 windshield wiper - 4 HP

Oh heck yea! Now you know why my car is soooooooo fast!

:)

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Oh cmon now, you know stickers are worth at least 75hp! :D

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Hey...has anyone seen those new rims that have a piece like a fan blade in fromt of the wheel that spins when the car is sitting still...They have to be hooked up to a motor or something.....:gay:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
some idiot with a fart can exhaust on a eclipse gsx blew me away they other night.....when i heard his blow off valve i knew i didnt stand a chance.... :) i guess some ricers do a lil more research and real mods to there cars....

·
Primer Spots
3,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
steel wheel on front, chrome 17s on back= ricey dragster 10hp
spray painted dash and vents= 5hp
double bi plane wing= 150mph capable vehicle
5 inch tip 2in piping= 20hp
colored wire loom under hood= 20hp to the crank

give me a break

·
57 Posts
The rims you are talkin about are from Lowenbrow (sp)? They were featured on MTV Cribs at Latrell Spreewells shop. They have no motor to make them spin, jus gravity they are on ball bearings attached to the center of the rim. when you hit the brakes the outer rim stops and th inner one will keep spinning. 2 grand is cheap for those rims. I've seen em' round here for 3 grand a pop for 20s. goto spreewellracing.com to see them.

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
CynicX said:
some idiot with a fart can exhaust on a eclipse gsx blew me away they other night.....when i heard his blow off valve i knew i didnt stand a chance.... :) i guess some ricers do a lil more research and real mods to there cars....
Hey Cynic GSX = turbo and all wheel drive...that's why you got smoked...lol

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
chrome hub caps are da bomb homes! Man I can seven different styles of wheels for the price of one of your wheels...Don't be knock'n my caps...I don't wanna have to bounce over to your turf.

got it homes?!?!

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
Actually 8500 for a set of 20's... thats the only size they make them.. A friend of mine, owns a set... Their nothing special but a free spinning blade on the front...

Coolio the rapper, was the first to own them, and was seen on MTV cribs, thats how they came abouts to be bought to the public... A little trivia for ya..

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
I saw a set of those on a BMW up here believe it or not... They look pretty awesome, the car is stopped, the wheels keep spinning... The driver was showing them off though, and did a burnout for everyone--- the outer rim moved alot slower than the rim--- talk about your ultimate modification to an S-10---- I'm hitting the bank tomorrow for a personal loan... ;-)

Oh and as far as ricers go, if they do the research they can be quick... I got beat by a 16v Jetta, early 90's model--- He had everything, all the standard ricer parts, except for the 75hp stickers on the sides, ... we raced to about 80, between two stoplights... he pulled me by half a car length.. :-(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts