S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
4x4 v6 blazer
7,521 Posts
Simple question that asked and answered all the time that simple search coulda saved you time and the forum bandwidth

·
Registered
498 Posts
simple question dude, chill the **** out
You are the dumb shit that asked a stupid question that is asked everyday on here about some junk that doesn't work . Good greif ..

Must not be too simple for you huh , you would have never asked it then ..
By the way I was chilled out man . Everytime this gets asked it ends up in an arguement of some sort cause some poeple like it and some don't , kinda like a Tornado thing . But it will not help your truck at all . Now a TBI is different .

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
You are the dumb shit that asked a stupid question that is asked everyday on here about some junk that doesn't work . Good greif ..

Must not be too simple for you huh , you would have never asked it then ..
By the way I was chilled out man . Everytime this gets asked it ends up in an arguement of some sort cause some poeple like it and some don't , kinda like a Tornado thing . But it will not help your truck at all . Now a TBI is different .
You know what, your the dumb shit here, who the hell do you think you are policing people. You joined in may 08 and only have 400 posts, you are still a nobody. Just answer the OP question and shut the hell up. If you get tired of reading post like his, don't click on it, you know what its gonna be about. Some of the guys on here have prob. seen that post more times then you have changed your underwear.

Just needed to to vent a bit...I hate hot weather !!!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
You know what, your the dumb shit here, who the hell do you think you are policing people. You joined in may 08 and only have 400 posts, you are still a nobody. Just answer the OP question and shut the hell up. If you get tired of reading post like his, don't click on it, you know what its gonna be about. Some of the guys on here have prob. seen that post more times then you have changed your underwear.

Actually I was on here for 3 years then got away from it for awhile . So shut the **** up . I answered his question in the first post if you dumb asses could read .

·
Registered
2,820 Posts

X2.

Until there are about 100 S10's left on the road, then there will always be someone who just bought their 1st one and are unfamiliar with the aftermarket stuff.
Theres no need to belittle a newbie and show your a$$.
If you knew what the post was about, either politely direct the person to the search feature, answer the question intelligently (since apparently you know all ) or just simply move on.

·
is dekitted...
1,826 Posts
Damn people on this forum can be assholes. yea he should have searched first but sheesh.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Seems to me we have a case of people that can't read to good in here .
Have any of you read the response I posted ?

All is states is " Here We go again .. Will not owrk for your truck "

Now how is that being an asshole or whatever . Just making the statement that this thread would go to hell over arguing bout the spacer
, never once said anything bout anything else . Now I remember why I left the forum last year , due to assholes that can't read and turn shit around to make it something that it isn't .
He cussed me first , so yeas naturally when someone cusses you will fire back .

If anything post #4 answered with more of a smartass comment than I did .
But you Know **** it , this is stupid shit sitting her arguing over this dumb shit . So take it however you want , I don't care .

·
Registered
498 Posts
Also if it did come out that way I am sorry and apologize for it . I have been under a ton of stress . Found out mom is eat up with cancer on the thyroids and now they tell her that is the least of her worries , surgery thursday . So imagine the stress right now .
I didn't mean for it to sound that way if it did .

·
WHOO WHOOOO
1,255 Posts
You know what, your the dumb shit here, who the hell do you think you are policing people. You joined in may 08 and only have 400 posts, you are still a nobody. QUOTE]

Cause post count means you're god right? The search button is there for a reason and you'll find at least a few pages on that particular subject with alot of helpful info. Project89 has answered more then a few of my questions and from what I see helps alor of us out. As for the question since I'm in here the spacer wont yield any gains at all on your engine because the a/f mixture occurs long after the spacer. They really only work on TBI's and carbed motors. However if you're looking for a good cheap mod for your truck A good open element filter or a cold air intake will free up alot of power.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts