S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this dime at the 03 carlisle all truck nats... so what ive always been wondering is how they do this? i know it has bags cause i could hear them but does he use a hydrolic on that wheel also?

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Keep on Truckin'
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont think it was broken... he was ridin around with it fine

·
Registered
396 Posts
i met a guy with a bagged nissan and he could do a 3wheel ..i saw the setup so i know for a fact it was bags. i cant remember cause it was couple months ago but i just remember he had some hook he welded on the axle or notch ..around that area and a chain and hooked it to the hook. sorry just got back from the bar so that probaly doesnt make sense but yea it can be done with bags

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Ok theres a few misconceptions here, lemme straighten em out.

3 wheel is where one of the front wheels comes off the ground. pulling a back wheel up is known as 'dogleg' or 'dogleggin it'..

independant rear suspension has nothing to do with it. neither than blue truck nor the green one have independant suspension, and that is obvious by the amount of camber in the wheel well.

presetlimits, i know what you are talking about, but that is more of a 'rig' than a dogleg. his truck cannot dogleg from inside the cab, he has to get out and hook the axle to the chain on the frame, then fill the bag on the opposite side and itll lift the truck up while the one wheel lifts off the ground because it is hooked to the chain ya know. its fun and all, but its not a true dogleg.

most trucks that are dogleggin it are doing so via dual action cylinders or hydraulics. it can be accomplished with bags but only with some trick ass linked setup.

3 wheelin with bags is easier, you just have to have a rear setup that allows a lot of lift...

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
i know the guy personaly who owns that truck. he has bags up front and cylinders in the rear. he has a decent bridge setup as well.

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
AVTekk said:
Ok theres a few misconceptions here, lemme straighten em out.

3 wheel is where one of the front wheels comes off the ground. pulling a back wheel up is known as 'dogleg' or 'dogleggin it'..

independant rear suspension has nothing to do with it. neither than blue truck nor the green one have independant suspension, and that is obvious by the amount of camber in the wheel well.

presetlimits, i know what you are talking about, but that is more of a 'rig' than a dogleg. his truck cannot dogleg from inside the cab, he has to get out and hook the axle to the chain on the frame, then fill the bag on the opposite side and itll lift the truck up while the one wheel lifts off the ground because it is hooked to the chain ya know. its fun and all, but its not a true dogleg.

most trucks that are dogleggin it are doing so via dual action cylinders or hydraulics. it can be accomplished with bags but only with some trick ass linked setup.

3 wheelin with bags is easier, you just have to have a rear setup that allows a lot of lift...

now, what did he do to hit that 3 wheel exactly? all up except for pass side rear, and then bust a u-turn? or is the corner off the ground deflated as well? or...?

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I think you air everything except the back corner up and take a turn.... I can kidna dog leg with my air shocks, I just fully air them up and drop one side up front, the tire will come up like 1/2" and I can sit there and smoke the hell out of the tire, lol its pretty cool, scared the shit out of first time, I thought I had broke something because it revs real quick and wouldnt catch....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts