S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on putting a bravada grille on a 03 Sonoma.
And where can I find on cheap??:bah:

·
Give the po' man a break.
285 Posts
The only good applications I've seen of the Bravada clip are on darker colored trucks. I've seen a black S-10 and an indigo blue S-10 that looked great. I've also seen a white one and a victory red one that looked like total ass. If you have a yellow truck (I'm guessing from your user name) I'd stay away from it. Just my .02.

Oh and by the way, there's NOWHERE to find one cheap. I looked all over when I was planning to do this (dark cherry metallic, in case you were wondering).

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thanks, its just i dont like the stupid chrome plated plastic look it has now. and i really do like the looks of the billet inserts because you can still see the outline of the GMC bihind it, even after you take the red emblems off. Unless you have a better idea.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The cheapest I've ever seen a Bravada grille was on ebay awhile back when I was wanting to switch mine. I was gonna buy it but it went up to $175 and I thought I'd just pass on it. No way in hell am I paying that much for a used factory grille.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Its a very easy swap, and I get plenty of comments & looks, some like it--some don't , but it does draw attention.

I also filled in the area where the olds emblem went.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts