S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out the most likely cause of my time to time service engine soon light... those *******s from the dealer didn't mention that the y-pipe (I think that is what it is called... it is the one from the headers to the cat) was used as a damn skid plate by the previous owner. The part that connects to the driverside header is crushed in. Well... we are pretty much screwwed out of trying to get money for it. We can't take them to court for it... + I don't think it is going to cost that much... I am wondering if anyone can tell me what it would cost to replace it.... I am low on money now so I can't do a complete head back system (I would like to go JBA cat4ward... high flow cat and a cat back with daul tips.... I will show you guys how I had it done after I do it... I am not going to talk about that any more... just so that it is a newer idea when I do it.)... also, I would like to know if the cat4wards bolt up to the stock y-pipe.... that way I don't have to worry about getting another one like 6 months from now.:dunno:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the word was only bass-turd.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
250 for the base one??? Hmmm I will have to look into this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts