S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
INDEPENDENT
1,725 Posts
Wow...thats just sick that people are that cruel. But if he had a gun those guys would of thought twice. I know I always carry a knife with me at all times because you never know what might happen.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
man that shit is ****ed up. nearly everyone of them had previous charges, and a couple had previous felonies. One guy was in jail for the 3rd time this year, I think people like that should be put on death row and killed, they serve no good to this country.

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
the bullshit thing is,even if the dad did have a gun or something and used it,he would have probally gotten in trouble.there would have been comuniy outrage and all that bs cause he protected himself and family.all the gun control activists would have been going nuts.and depending on what the races were that would be a whole nother story.

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
I hear this story every morning, and it just pisses me off extremely. Especially the fact that all the accused are all out on bail. they beat this guy to a pulp. This happened about 10 mins from my house is well. It makes me sick to my stomach. there were also about 10 other fights that broke out at the park that day as well. but non were reported/ got as much attention as this one did.

·
51,327 Posts
eh..just get a concealed carry permit, although it seems to take 6 months for you to recieve the permit, once passing the class, my dad took it first of the year, and just got his permit a few weeks ago...

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
At the same time, you shouldn't have to worry about your childrens safety when you go to a theme park for christ sake. They sexually harrased a 12 year old and the dad stepped in and got the piss beat out of him at a theme park that shit is rediculous. :2far:

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
eh..just get a concealed carry permit, although it seems to take 6 months for you to recieve the permit, once passing the class, my dad took it first of the year, and just got his permit a few weeks ago...
the screwed up thing in nc is you can get a permit easily and you can openly carry.but you have to wait that long to get a concealed permit.

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
this is why i put a gun in our house.but my fiance still doesnt get the reason for it.she thinks its all a perfect world and nothing could ever happen to us.bullshit.

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
and i was reading this on the local news site there and reading the comments people have left.they should have been charged with alot more then 3rd degree assault.should be attempted murder and hate crime charges..

·
Trust Me
24,785 Posts
this is why i put a gun in our house.but my fiance still doesnt get the reason for it.she thinks its all a perfect world and nothing could ever happen to us.bullshit.
yeah, it's just hard for me to fathom the fact that there are scumbags in the world like this, I also keep several at the house, but when i have children, stories like this make me feel like nothing is sacred and i'll have to keep an eye on my back at all times :rant:

·
NOFAT1S
579 Posts
I could've told you they were black without even seeing the pictures.... they get angry over stereotypes, why?

·
Chip Chipperson
6,827 Posts
yeah, it's just hard for me to fathom the fact that there are scumbags in the world like this, I also keep several at the house, but when i have children, stories like this make me feel like nothing is sacred and i'll have to keep an eye on my back at all times :rant:
yeah,i keep seeing stories like this and makes me not want to bring a kid into this shitty world.the only way to raise a kid now-a-days is to live in the middle of the desert away from everyone.

·
They took our jorbs.
3,797 Posts
One more reason on my chart to get a concealed weapons liscense

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
ya i somehow knew they were black before i even saw the picture

·
Under Construction
861 Posts
wow I went down to the courthouse and got mine in five mins they even made my card there.

·
NOBAMA NOBAMA
649 Posts
This type of sh*t should call for public execution nice big tree in the middle of town or ship em to utah and put in front of firing squad
6 vs 1 is such bs they deserve whatever they get and probally more because we all know they get off with a slap on the wrist

1 - 20 of 54 Posts