S-10 Forum banner

This normal?

2K views 40 replies 19 participants last post by  haktup 
#1 ·
Is this leaning normal and if not, can it be fixed? appears as if it wont move.....

#5 · (Edited)
Those are used bags I bought from someone. But I since UPS lost a lot of it, I just went and bought all new stuff.

So, these are xtra. I have 6 xtra bags now...Hehe. But this TRULLY the way they look!

Normal? Are they usable? I dont want to sell them or use them if that aint right! ya heard?

#10 ·
I have a friend that has a bagged mazda and the last time I saw it he was taking it to a shop (Dreamakers) because one of the welds broke from the shitty job some one else did on it. The bag looked all squashed like that. I guess over time if it is set in there like that it would look that way when you took it off. Ask avtekk he would know if you should sell it or make it a pencil holder out of it or not :)

#11 ·
well see I knew he bought them used, but I was wondering if when he bought them they were like that, I wonder what happened to them when the person he bought them from had them....

#13 ·
Dude if I were u I would just use brand new bags. Its hard to trust bags that have used by someone else.

#14 ·
Texas Xtreme said:
did you jsut try to move it around ive never seen ne hting like that
It doesnt move, I tried.

Originally posted by loW_1
Did you buy it like that?? because if you did it may be a manufacturer defect. I wonder what it does under pressure...
I pulled them out of the shipping box from the guy like that!

Originally posted by NCHEVYHEVN3
Dude if I were u I would just use brand new bags. Its hard to trust bags that have used by someone else.
Live and learn. I have all new bags now. Just wondering what I should do with these. Thanks.

#16 ·
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

You can tell that bag was on the front suspension, because of where the port is, and the way the bag looks. Those look like AirLift bags, so now I know not to use AirLift bags on the front of my truck. I took my stones out after bein in there for over a year, and they looked like they did when I stuck 'em in, minus the fact they didn't stand as tall, but they sure as **** didn't look like that.

#17 ·
SlammedDime said:
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

You can tell that bag was on the front suspension, because of where the port is, and the way the bag looks. Those look like AirLift bags, so now I know not to use AirLift bags on the front of my truck. I took my stones out after bein in there for over a year, and they looked like they did when I stuck 'em in, minus the fact they didn't stand as tall, but they sure as **** didn't look like that.
Hmm, I have all new Airlift bags for front and rear.......grr! But the other bags that were sent with the front cups didnt look like that.

#20 · (Edited)
air lift bags will not do that after a certain while, mine do not look like that! and they have been on my truck for a good while now. those where either a defect bag, or some bad install.
looks like they were over extended by filling the front up with to much air, and then let sit for a long time.. they were deffiently on the front of the truck.

but if those were made like that, and theres nothing wrong with them.. that would mean you would only need to trim the front of the spring pocket out.. sorta like you do with air lifts offset cups.

send that pic to airlift and ask them about them..

#21 ·
The front cups I got from the guy were already trimmed up.....dont know why they would be made like that.....Oh well, still doesnt look right too me. Where's AVtekk when you need him!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.