S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
My-chilled, MACH boost
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..... who can say , without question, that , their truck is still performing just as powerful NOW as compaired to when they had just installed thier Hypertech?
Meaning since installed, the comp. hasn't senced the increase in power & is retarding timing to correct the power back to fac. specs. :cry: :mad:

·
Registered
96 Posts
To tell you the truth....I never use the power programming anyway....The only thing I use the HPP for is to change the shift points, raise top speed, and shift firmness....Other than that, I think it is a bunch of BS.

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
syclonedave said:
So..... who can say , without question, that , their truck is still performing just as powerful NOW as compaired to when they had just installed thier Hypertech?
Meaning since installed, the comp. hasn't senced the increase in power & is retarding timing to correct the power back to fac. specs. :cry: :mad:
the computer does what?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i jjust bought my hp3 but i have a friend whose had his for a year or so now, he said he felt the same thing happening so every month he programs it back to stock and then re programs it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts