i like the one under it better.......

·
Registered
463 Posts

Attachments

·
SoCal Mini-Trucker n FL
230 Posts
Those 4door P/Ups look wierd as sh!t to begin with! The ext. cab would look much better IMO. Then paint it black, put a kit on it, 20s...you get the idea.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ugh wtf.....same square wheel wells gm puts on that avalanche.....

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
I really hate those wheels, it looks like a taco in the gold pic.
I think it will look better when it comes out because the black trailblazers look really sweet.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Some design egghead at GM must have smoked some bad stuff to come up with this thing. I don't like it at all. It looks too much like that ugly F'n plastic thing they call the Avalanche.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
i think somebody needs to hold the engineers at GM hostage :boom: until they make the right decision :D

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
found a rear shot of the ugly truck

Attachments

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
chevy is on a down-ward spiral and i'm going down with them. Do they expect these ugly fockin jap looking things to sell? We want something that looks american. Fock chevy i'll buy ford if they actually produce those ugly focks.:madfinger chevy

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
bad thing is, people will buy them....i like the new trail blazers they still look american.....they look real sweat with 20's and a slight drop too :) ashame chevy expect 36k for one.....

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
I don't hate it completey, shave the plastic, fix whatever holes are under there, and look whatja get under the hood, a V8!!!

The standard engine in the S-10 will be the venerable Vortec 4300 4.3L SFI V6, producing 190hp and 250lb-ft of torque. For heavy hitting S-10 owners the 4.8L V8 (270hp and 285lb-ft of torque) will be available as an option - the same as found in the Chevrolet Silverado.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
they are not going to use the 4.3, they will be using the new line of inline 4,5,6 cylinders for rear wheel drives, like the new 4.2 inline 6 in the trailblazer making 270 HP and 275 lb.ft. of torque.

Somebody change the wheels on that pic:rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts