S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out. Now this is how you ruin a good thing....The gold one is coming.. Thanks to s10 planet for the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
since when do we want a truck that looks like a jap prototype

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Re: hmmm...

ARCdidit said:
I see some potential though....
Maybe if it was a single cab and slammed...The mirrors definately have to go...as well as the damn gold paint...I still think its ugly as sin...

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
someone photoshop that sh!t

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
reg s-10 and stock xtreme arent that great until you drop em and put better wheels on em.....at least give it a chance:)

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I'll give it a chance..gonna take lots of time and $$ to make that look good. I think it looks to much like an import. JMO

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ya if i saw it comin down the road i'd probably think it was a frontier......

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
personally i think that if they indeed to start runnin them on the line, and start to sell them, they wont do that well...trying to sell to the age group most of use are in. like 17-27....but maybe to the older generation 28 and above. thats my honest answer to what i think.

·
Sold
4,592 Posts
dropindaS-mini said:
personally i think that if they indeed to start runnin them on the line, and start to sell them, they wont do that well...trying to sell to the age group most of use are in. like 17-27....but maybe to the older generation 28 and above. thats my honest answer to what i think.
i'm 34 and i wouldn't be caught dead in that ugly pos.

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
good thing about that truck is once you get up to 88 mph and flux compacitor will let you go back to the future considering you have the 2.6 jiggawatts required to do so.....

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
CynicX said:
good thing about that truck is once you get up to 88 mph and flux compacitor will let you go back to the future considering you have the 2.6 jiggawatts required to do so.....
LMFAO:p :D

·
Fever for the Flava
444 Posts
:wtf:

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Is it a cut up Axiom?

It looks like ISuzu's Axiom station wagon. Hey, I owned an Isuzu P'UP and with just a few mods it was a reasonable street truck. I'd give an Isuzu a look. The Isuzu 3.0L All aluminum V-6 puts out some ponies. But the thing is kind of ugly!

Rick
'92 S-10 Tahoe ALmost Bone Stock
K&N
Alpine

P

·
0 Posts
ya it does look like an axiom
but with a kit, a drop, some wheels, standard cab, amd some different paint it may look alright

1 - 20 of 53 Posts