S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have a factory V8 Chevy Colorado with ZQ8 suspension... I'm thinking of selling my 2003 2WD S-10 ext cab.

It just turned over 200k but still runs great, tranny is good, recently put in new plugs and the old ones were perfectly dry.

It's white with black interior and I've got some parts that will go with it such as Leather bucket seats (from Firebird), S10 center console, rear ant-sway bar, torque strut setup like the S10 ZQ8 trucks came with (this truck not originally a Zq8)

It has new Bridgestone tires with 16'' Zq8 wheels. Body is straight with one spot on the bed with small spot of surface rust, otherwise rust free
Recently put all nuw front end under it with Zq8 springs so front is an inch lower than stock. Back still stock height

I'm in Texas and would want to do the title swap upon completing the sale to ensure I have no further liability for the vehicle. (I don't mind paying for that as well as the $7 for new plates so I can keep my original plates)

What do you guys think this would be worth?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't really have a place to host the pics from...

If I upload pics to the board, does they get hosted here???

·
B4U Task Force Admin
25,286 Posts
I don't really have a place to host the pics from...

If I upload pics to the board, does they get hosted here???
You can use the box with the Mountain in it, and Drag/Drop from your phone. So much better than the way it used to be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts