S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why wouldnt I wanted anything over 2.25"?

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks now all i have to do is what for my next paycheck, Hopefully it will still be that price

·
planning and saving
1,400 Posts
if my memory serves me right the 2.5" causes the 2.2 to lose a lot of back pressure and you lose a lot of power from your motor when you go above 2.25". look into it some more before you actually BUY t

·
Registered
13 Posts
Th good Dr. is right. Mine is 2.5 and I didn't lose no torque.

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I also posted in the exhaust section, And they said that i wouldnt notice ne difference, someone said that his neighbor put ion and then took it off 2 weeks later. I emailed summit and they r goin to match the price. 237 plus 9.50 shipped compared to 237 the 40 shipped from stylin. Should i still be thinkin about getting this kit.

·
The doctor is in...
1,251 Posts
If it is what you want, then yes. You won't suffer any performance loss, which seemed to be your only real concern.

·
Fake it till you make it!
189 Posts
I have dual Dyno Max Super Turbo's with 2.25" pipe each from the cat back. Works for me!

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
533 Posts
I got that system great system no rust :)

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GreenS1098 said:
I got that system great system no rust :)
Which one do u have the split rear or the swept side, Does it have a good sound to it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
the swept side has a decent tone for it being a 2.2. I had it with a pacesetter header and I liked it

·
Registered
83 Posts
me and my friend built my own with 2.25 pipe and a hooker muffler and performance cat with the pacesetter header, sounds great and gained alittle from it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts