S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys would like to see a thread w/ pictures before anything but I'm just happy w/ how far I got. I've wanted airride forever and now its soon gonna be a reality. So far I have my front cups, front bags, valves, tank and compressor. Soon more will come in the next few days and I'll be getting the rear kit from a fellow member ( Clean n Low). Everything should be on and finsihed by hopefully the 2nd week of January. I will have pictures of the installation and finished product when done. Wish me luck w/ everything.:rock:

·
Primed And Ready
345 Posts
man thats mint glad to see your getting ahead i'm in the same boat i've always wanted 20's this summer i'm going to get them!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the best local place to get switches? I went to radio shack but they didnt have any self-repositioning switches. Home Depot maybe?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
yeah jason sells them... i got two more on top of having a ten switch box. this way i can adjust the front and rear while driving a little safer and easier... btw congrats! i will be on the ground by the end of winter... but no compressors... i will be airing it up using my home compressor... i just wanna get everything cut and out of the way for the tires... so im gonna!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts