S-10 Forum banner

They Finally Came Out. Clear Corners For S10/blazers With Fog Lamps Pic Inside<<<<__

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  INPHATUATED S10 
#1 ·
They Finally Came Out. Clear Corners For S10/blazers With Fog Lamps Pic Inside<<<<__

well they finally came out last week. i got them today and have to take mine off still. most likly the place where there is no light i have to use the stock fog lamp part for the clears. we will see how it goes. they are also diamond eye
tony

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
got them from streetbeatcustoms.

they had hairline cracks in them and they are sendign out another set. they said all of them have it.

when i called apc they said they should not have that on them

so ill see how this second set it. if its messed up gonna call stylin concepts see how much they charge

tony

#5 ·
Tony:

Are you satified with how the fog lights and the clear corners line up? It seems in some pics they don't match up too well (color and alignment).

I am currently rebuilding a '98 S10 SS. I want to go with clears.
I have to choose between buying factory fogs (~$100) and clear corners vs. install standard clear corners w/o factory fogs and use factory fog wiring for after market fogs down in the air deflector...

You can see what I started with at:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~jeberhardt/J&JToys.html
It will eventually get LT1 w/ SC installed by LHT (www.leeshightechtrucks.com) - then it will go to the track...

#6 ·
they are a little differnt but i took the stock ones out and spray painted the inside of the lights with chrome paint to match better. stock they are just white colored on bottom. they look a lot better than stock and havent seen one truck with them yet.

#11 ·
SOrry to say TOny but i have had those on my truck for about 4 months now..!!!!

they are not the euro ones though but still......

later

#14 ·
98 SS ON NOS said:
good luck they will charge you 15000 for that set up
If I do it it wiil cost nearly that much and will not have as much HP and no guarantee/warranty...

#16 ·
Why does this guy's fogs/clears look so bad?

Attachments

#23 ·
INPHATUATED S10 said:
yeah yeah dissin the front end of my truck.
Hope I didn't bruise the ego too bad. That was not the intent. Just wanted to understand the big difference in apperarance between yours and Tony's before I blow $$$ on new fog lamps and clears.

Thanks for all the input.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.