S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Got a crack just like it....filters....who runs filters..lol Especially in the back man...way to slowwww.lol Also whats up with no check valve....?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Jesus, Chevy should have put those tails in themselves. Nice clean body work. Looks sweet...Keep us posted:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
who needs a check valve?.. i might get a inline oiler soon. it goes up with the quickness. and goes down pretty moderate. its fine to me.. yea they did do some dayyum good body work thanks all..

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
lookin hella good.....gotta love the ass of it too....just some questions..why isn't there primer where the squirters are?......what about some hyper whites in the corners to go with the blue highlights in the headlight?....and some dust remover for the front rims would be nice too........anyway....keep up the work and keep everyone updated...late

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sweetbutxtreme said:
lookin hella good.....gotta love the ass of it too....just some questions..why isn't there primer where the squirters are?......what about some hyper whites in the corners to go with the blue highlights in the headlight?....and some dust remover for the front rims would be nice too........anyway....keep up the work and keep everyone updated...late
im looking to get a hood so i didnt want to spend the money to shave squirters.yea it needs a cleaning thats the next mod. lol i got blue strobes in the head lights so when the lights are on it looks kinda like hyperwhites. lol ghetto style heheh

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bandit7 said:
It is actually faster now that i'm running c02 @ 180 psi rather than 150 psi.
your running c02?? i dont think thatis safe .. will freeze the bags .. do you mean n2?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts