S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im taking my truck into the shop at my school. im in the mechanics program there and am aloud to work on my own car in class time so im going to redo the heads. New valve seals, grind the valves and the seats and maybe experemnet with some port and polish techniques. i also have to replace some gaskets on my tranny. im going to try and clean up the mess i call a wiring harness

wish me luck

ps i got the first post

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
mrt_s-10 said:
im taking my truck into the shop at my school. im in the mechanics program there and am aloud to work on my own car in class time so im going to redo the heads. New valve seals, grind the valves and the seats and maybe experemnet with some port and polish techniques. i also have to replace some gaskets on my tranny. im going to try and clean up the mess i call a wiring harness

wish me luck

ps i got the first post
good luck post pics when you are done...........

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh sorry i for got about this thread. well i did my head work but i didnt try to port and polish them cause id proubly screw it up. but i did do everything else and its running strong. now all thats left is to fix or replace the choke on the carb and replace my brakes and i should have a glitch free truck (for now)

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
by the way on the 29 insurance runs out on my truck so im going to take that time when im not paying for gas and insurance to re-paint it and then fix everything else thats been bugging me that i havent been able to fix because lack of funds i think ill keep it off the road for a month or 2. enough that i can get it back to the way i want it and still be able to save some money then by the time its to cold to rid my bike to school anymore ill have my truck back.

thats my plan anyway

will see if it works out that way

1 - 5 of 5 Posts