S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight...I finally decided to put all my pix here in one thread......so here ya go....(I hope they don't take long to load)

This is a decent side shot taken on a back road......

My favorite burnout pic.......

An idea of what my interior looks like.....

My exhaust exits..... (and as you'll notice in the side pic below, I got my stockers back on)

First snow........

Wheelwell sittin at 25".........

A side shot after I lowered it (I'll get better up sometime)

Blue centercaps.......

And a nice clean side........

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn that looks sweet man :thumbup:

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indigo Xtreme said:
How do you have it lowered? Let me know Thanks
3" blocks (6200 belltech) and 2" spindles (2100 (i think) belltech)...i have pics of the front before and after with a coke can in front of it if ya wanna see those

·
Registered
674 Posts
Sure man....My Truck looks almost exactly like yours except I dont' have pin strips...I am thinking lowering but I want some up close pics of the front because I am not sure but I think mine will rub....I would love to see any pictures you have ....You can email them to [email protected] if you would like also.......
Also did you change the spindles and if you did would you go through the process of doing that for me....I have done springs before butnever spindles......let me know..Thanks

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah man...i would rec. to anyone that has a lil common sense bout what what the are doing to install the spindles themselves.......the instructions are pretty much straight foward......it's not that it is hard but it takes a while to get is all done.....make sure when ya take the pads off to hang them with a wire or something so they dont just flop around and bust a brake line.......and when ya take that thing that looks like a dust shield, make sure ya tie it up with something to so it's not just floppin around either.....it would be better if ya had someone there with ya that kinda knows what they are doin so they can help ya out with doin a few things........other than that there is not much else to explain...ya just take out the old and put in the new.......oh....and if ya have stock wheels and tires or bout that same size ya houldn't have too much rubbing......mine only does it when i hit a dip or a bump hard

The front before.....

The front after......

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here is a pic my g/f just sent me...she took it with her camera after that burnout pictured above........

·
I'm Lost
282 Posts
Thats sweet...

I love the last pic.....(to bad my trucks too slow to do that, stupid 2.8)

·
99 s10 4.3 for sale
58 Posts
damn you and your xtreme posi lol
:finger:

one legged wonders RULE

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
you're lucky you can do burnouts. i cant if i tried, well maybe i could if i was on some loose gravel or something :bash: sweet ride though

1 - 13 of 13 Posts