S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im working my ass off to build my first bagged truck. I want to do it once and once only. It will still be my daily driver so i want the "right" parts. From what ive been reading here is i get this "right" setup i shouldnt have any problems. Now ... can some one point me in the "right" direction lol. I plan to bag the truck and drive it across the country. PA to CA then ship it to my new home in maui and i really dont want to run into any problems getting there. Reliabilty is HUGE! So can someone help me out??!?!

·
Registered
58 Posts
anything suicide doors is the f**king sh*t! im using a SD 3 link with a behind the axle bag set up with dom 2600s and im running SD front cups with Dom 2500s, just do alot of research before you buy! =)

·
giggity
1,967 Posts
lol @ everyone being on SD's nutz... but yea. SD has the "beefiest" products I know of but there are other companies that sell products where there's 0 problems. It's kinda mostly on how it's installed by the user... I mean even SD products can be installed the wrong way, you know??

·
Registered
58 Posts
lol @ everyone being on SD's nutz... but yea. SD has the "beefiest" products I know of but there are other companies that sell products where there's 0 problems. It's kinda mostly on how it's installed by the user... I mean even SD products can be installed the wrong way, you know??
Agreed but if said components are installed the right way you will have a suspension that lasts forever with minimal maintanence.

·
Air ride & Audio
2,816 Posts
SD for sure. make it nice and neat. And no bagged truck has completely no problems. plan on compressors going out or valves failing or anything. prepare for the worst at all times. carry important tools with you

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
I have a question about both kits posted above, are they I guess you could say "compact" enough to run under a 1st gen 2dr blazer and still run the back seat? (I know ill have to modify the mounts) But will it still be able to fit in there?

·
Pneumatic Fanatic
489 Posts
The first one is made by lowrider depot. Its pretty much the same as the KP kits

The 2 one is made by ART and hasnt had very good reviews by people that have it

But yes I do have a bolt on 4 link for the s10 trucks but my blazer kit is 75/25... 75% bolt on 25% weld on.

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
Oh ok, is it big enough to lay frame, but compact enough that I can run small tubs and a small tunnel so i wont lose the back seat?

·
Pneumatic Fanatic
489 Posts
yes/no If you want to lay out on 30" tires its not going to happen with just a little tub work and done but yes it can be done if that makes any sense!?!?!

Sorry OP

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.