S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Thebodymodgod said:
A side pic
I hope that is an optical illusion that the truck bows up like that.

Sweet ride! Are you not gonna use the cowl hood?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No the hood is gone. That is that is what happens when you buy a 20 digital cmaera. Thanks
Tha_Boom said:

I hope that is an optical illusion that the truck bows up like that.

Sweet ride! Are you not gonna use the cowl hood?

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
I like the subtle ground fx you had on it before, and love the new transformation you got going on. Do you still have the ground fx still laying around by chance? I've got a similar project going on right now too. I've just been waiting to get some extra $ together so I can mount up my 17s, as well as get some more body mods done.

Later
Mike

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Yeah the goud fx were kind of a love hate thing. I sold the whole set for a 150 bux about 3 months ago.I seen our truck did you shave the corners yourself. Yeah whell will be last on my list bags and body drop are happing now

S10ConceptsTN said:
I like the subtle ground fx you had on it before, and love the new transformation you got going on. Do you still have the ground fx still laying around by chance? I've got a similar project going on right now too. I've just been waiting to get some extra $ together so I can mount up my 17s, as well as get some more body mods done.

Later
Mike

·
ESSTEN Concepts Founder
465 Posts
Yeah I had a friend of mine perform the fender shave for me. BUT they are in need of being redone since one side looks like it's cracking a little not to mention they aren't totally smooth. I'm also trying to find a sonoma grill pretty cheap so I can cut off the corners and fit it on.. then possibly getting a billet flame insert made for it. I also got him to make me a shaved tailgate skin and weld it on... It lasted maybe 3 months before it decided to crack on the bottom edge where it was welded. Must be from all the rough ride that my truck has.. heh It's definately a neverending project no doubt. Maybe I should enlist in some help from some club members LOL... make it a benefit project heh. Good luck with your buildup bro.. it's looking tight.

Later
Mike
EC Founder
"built by chevrolet, powered by imagination"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts