Power: 700 bhp @ 5000 rpm
Torque: 650 lb-ft @ 4700 rpm
Drivetrain: modified 4L60-E automatic, GMC Sierra Denali AWD transfer case

0-60 mph: 3.1 seconds
1/4 mile: 10.6 sec @ 135 mph

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Open your eyes then, its the Lingenfelter truck they did back in the day..its been on every message board at least 20 times.

Ya its a bad ass, I was just lettin him know its nothing new..

·
tits, clits or bong hits
884 Posts
syclone517 said:
Do you got a rock you want to sell? I figure you won't be using it anymore since you crawled out from under it.:finger:
heh thats pretty good man but Ive never real seen it..
I dont keep up with 2nd gens at all...Ive seen the Lingenfelter vettes but I thought the truck they had was black? Ive never seen the red one

·
i wonder if she shaves?
298 Posts
let's see here...there's prolly like a 75,000.00 dollar price tag on that thing. so for 75 g's he's in the mid 10's. humm seems like a waist of money to me. dont get me wrong the truck is totally bad ass. but for 75g's you could build something that runs 8's all day long.

·
Master Shake
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably the reason why it cost so much is because of the Gen III motor. Stock LS1 crate engines are like $6000, to make a 427-incher with two turbos, intercoolers, the C5R heads, etc, is gonna cost you big time, "normal" 427TT conversions go for about $50,000 on Corvettes.

·
CURL UP AND DIE
357 Posts
not to sound like a dick er anything but I also think john lingenfelter has enough in his reserves to "waste" as much money as he wants to on anything he wants to....

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
They can't keep that truck together, the tranny keeps blowing from all the power. It happened on a car and driver test I think. Anyway, its still bad ass :bowdown:

·
I need LT1!!!!!!!
158 Posts
I have never seen it as well. Do they take the 350 all the way out to 427, or is it a new block that is designed like the ls1? How are the c5r heads different than any other head?

·
musical engine builder
2,024 Posts
i saw it before but it still kicks a$$!

·
I need LT1!!!!!!!
158 Posts
How did they fab the frame for a fwd axle or did they take a 4x4 frame and lower it??

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
97$dime said:
I have never seen it as well. Do they take the 350 all the way out to 427, or is it a new block that is designed like the ls1? How are the c5r heads different than any other head?
They take the normal 346 motor and realign the bores and just shred the shit outta the walls. They dont have any water jackets I'm pretty sure. And yes, that costs a shit load of money.

The reason it costs so much and is slow cause he wants it streetable in that config. I'm sure if he upped the boost on the twins and adjusted the timing a bit it'd run 8's...

·
I need LT1!!!!!!!
158 Posts
How in the he!! could it not have water jackets? Its got a radiator doesn't it?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts