S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was in town and there was this riceboy with is riceburner eclipse. We came to a light.... he revved at me and you could hear the turbo churp.... i said to him... " what ya runin in that thing.... a teapot!!! boy he was pissed... it was only 1/8 maybe so i new i would most likly win.... well he roasted them off the line.... but with my wide @ss tires and all my torc i just walk way.....

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
hahaha... Nice job, it's good that you smoked him and it's also good that you showed some respect for the turbo... most people would've just said 'yeah i killed him, it didn't matter that it was only about 1/8th mile' ...... :D

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
yeah dude nice kill, those beasts are so slow unless they have a good driver behind them

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx... well i must admit though... if it would have been a longer race... like 1/4 or 1/2 he would have gotten me...

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
StylezZ28 said:
yea most likely... i am rather surprised u beat him as it is.. Eclipse i think are the "fastest" out of the all the ricers.. they can move.
Well, that depends on your definition of ricer...

·
Snowboardin' Member
155 Posts
I'm confused... did you say you "hear the turbo churp" when you were at a light?? Do you understand how a turbo works?? You do know that yif ou are at a light, you aren't gonna hear a turbo when it revs. If ya wanna know why, try doing some research on the topic. I'd make your post much more intellegent.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Clutchappy said:
i was in town and there was this riceboy with is riceburner eclipse. We came to a light.... he revved at me and you could hear the turbo churp.... i said to him... " what ya runin in that thing.... a teapot!!! boy he was pissed... it was only 1/8 maybe so i new i would most likly win.... well he roasted them off the line.... but with my wide @ss tires and all my torc i just walk way.....
You stupid fool!!!!! First off you can't hear a turbo when you rev and second off turbo's don't churp. I hope just that alone makes you feel stupid enough to shut the **** up and stop saying stupid ****. If not I could go on.

·
Snowboardin' Member
155 Posts
Re: Re: the other day....

kc300zxtt said:

You stupid fool!!!!! First off you can't hear a turbo when you rev and second off turbo's don't churp. I hope just that alone makes you feel stupid enough to shut the **** up and stop saying stupid ****. If not I could go on.

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
I thought you could hear a turbo's high pitch whine at a light, I've sat next to a vipev venom 800TT and I heard it loud and clear! And don't go saying "you're thinking of a s/c". I know the difference.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You can't hear a turbo. It might have been a super chager or a pro charger but not a turbo. The way a turbo works is the builds up presure. Without the presure of the exhust it will never build but and if doesn't build boost you'll never hear it.

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
well F*ggot I have heard turbos chirp...maybe you can't read...you read want you want...but he said he was "at light reving his engine" chances are riceboy like that is gonna have a blow off valve that is where the "chirp"came from...i never saw in there where he said "I heard his turbo reving" soo...WHY DON"T YOU GET YOUR **** STERAGIHT BEFORE YOU POST......"I HOPE THAT LITTLE BIT THERE MADE YOU FEEL STUPID ENOUGHT TO SHUT THE **** UP"
I am gettin tired of theses little douche bags coming over and flaming our board....it is time we do something about it

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Hey tarheel, I geuss your telling me that when I loaded my 90 GST eclipse w/ Garrett Tubo upgrade and Clipped impellers, HKS blow off valve, 3 Inch downpipe and catback, Greddy boost control and turbo timer I couldnt hear the thing build boost...Hey douchebag, an automatic Equipped turbo charged car can and will build enough boost to be heard at a standstill. Will also build enough boost to pop the BOV at a light. Oh yeah and a stock Eclipse will do the same thing , not to the same degree but it will. Thats why a turbo is better with an automatic, you build boost off idle by being able to load the motor. Dont get me wrong, if it was a stick your right....But dont come on here flaming up the ass like your the god of gods...I've seen some of your other posts and quite frankly..you sound as stupid as he does sometimes....Kick back and relax dude.....By the way, would need 2 hands to count the number of NA and TT 300 zx's my little eclipse ate for lunch....:scary:

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
kc300zxtt said:

You can't hear a turbo. It might have been a super chager or a pro charger but not a turbo. The way a turbo works is the builds up presure. Without the presure of the exhust it will never build but and if doesn't build boost you'll never hear it.
Yummy, Thats what my GST used to think when I met guys like you at a light...Probably had the guido lean, SH** club music sounding like sh** through that stock stereo and.....Oh forget it.....we all know the type....Back off guys, no flamer are liked around here

·
Registered
22 Posts
Turbo's do have blow off valves but IF IT DOESN'T BUILD BOOST THEN IT'S DON'T MAKE A NOISE. You need to learn your **** before you open you mouth and make your self look stupid. So far the intelegence of the people on this board really dissipoints me. I'm not sure where you all are from but damn. Pull your heads out your ass and stop talking about stuff you don't know.

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Hey douche did you read my post. Loading my eclipse against the brakes would get me about 10 pounds of boost before the front wheels would start to bake themselves. Can you read?. Dom me a favor, your intelligence level is obviously much higher than any of ours.....TRY SHOWIN IT F' TARD

·
Snowboardin' Member
155 Posts
.....By the way, would need 2 hands to count the number of NA and TT 300 zx's my little eclipse ate for lunch....:scary:
Who in the fock is talking about an Eclipse?? I'm sure your modded Eclipse could take a stock 300zx tt.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts