S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i've talked to fat shawn about it in the past and i saw it mentioned in a few threads. So here we go here's the date and time.

APRIL 29th 8pm at Hooters on the pike

ok as far as i know everyone is ok with that date from previous threads

sooooooooooooooo, who's down for it.

As far as i know it'll be myself and brian blocks. I'm not sure if vito will go. I'll call the low wife and let her know and i'm sure the rest of u old school bastards will read this.
Soooo *mills lane voice* let's get it on!

·
Trailors Are For Boats!
841 Posts
well if mine's done ill be there.. if that ever happens..

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PunkDime99 said:
well if mine's done ill be there.. if that ever happens..
lol i'll drag your ass there if i have to. If you're not doing nothing at work that night of course.

·
Dump em' Out
5,502 Posts
AssDragginSdime said:
motherfucker what the fuck.. You can, and WILL make it bitch.. What could POSSIBLY be more important than a hooters meet?? Explain that one to me..
hopefully an appointment to get that sand removed from his vagina

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
i dont think the blazer will be done, but i can whip my moms astro down there, sombody wanna shoot me some directions?

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
I hope I can make it ...if my truck is done in time ...where is it at??

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
brown and down said:
berlin turnpike in CT near hartford.

ya i just realized how deep it was, sry guys im not gonna make it, i gotta work that night ne ways and thats like 3 1/2 hours from me

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't want to here any excuses about people's trucks not being done, just cuz ur truck isn't done doesn't mean you can't ****ing roll to a meet. that excuse=laaaaaame. Unless you are physically working on it, in which case you can take the night off and come hang out.

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
werd.. i just want to bring my truck out for the first meet of the season.. that would be ill. Hopefully my parts will be here any day now, adn ill have it all ready to go

·
Audi Tech
2,487 Posts
WTF Ben, I get no shout out?!?! I'll be there. Now the question is... what truck will I bring :evilg:
Reliable WRK TRK?
Or put plates and Insurance and For Sale Signs on the Bandit....?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts