S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i've talked to fat shawn about it in the past and i saw it mentioned in a few threads. So here we go here's the date and time.

APRIL 29th 8pm at Hooters on the pike

ok as far as i know everyone is ok with that date from previous threads

sooooooooooooooo, who's down for it.

As far as i know it'll be myself and brian blocks. I'm not sure if vito will go. I'll call the low wife and let her know and i'm sure the rest of u old school bastards will read this.
Soooo *mills lane voice* let's get it on!

·
Trailors Are For Boats!
841 Posts
well if mine's done ill be there.. if that ever happens..

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,519 Posts
i dont think the blazer will be done, but i can whip my moms astro down there, sombody wanna shoot me some directions?

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,519 Posts
brown and down said:
berlin turnpike in CT near hartford.

ya i just realized how deep it was, sry guys im not gonna make it, i gotta work that night ne ways and thats like 3 1/2 hours from me

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i don't want to here any excuses about people's trucks not being done, just cuz ur truck isn't done doesn't mean you can't ****ing roll to a meet. that excuse=laaaaaame. Unless you are physically working on it, in which case you can take the night off and come hang out.

·
Audi Tech
2,487 Posts
WTF Ben, I get no shout out?!?! I'll be there. Now the question is... what truck will I bring :evilg:
Reliable WRK TRK?
Or put plates and Insurance and For Sale Signs on the Bandit....?

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.