S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
YOU'RE FIRED!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New guy with WHEELS AND TIRES FOR SALE!!

Whats up!!! ,
This site looks real cool, and I'm always looking to have some questions answered about my truck. SUre you guys could be a big help. This is my S with bags and so on. Hope you all like it.:thumbup:

Brad:headbang:

Attachments

·
YOU'RE FIRED!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Well, I have all around 2500 Firestone 3/8" bags running into 3/8" SMC valves. All of it is ran off of 1/2" air line. The compressor is real stout, and the tank is 7 gallons (everything is mounted underneath). These SMC valves are ridiculously fast. I can hop the truck off of the ground about 2". Haha, and the valves are real loud so it's great to scare unexpecting people:scary:

Brad

Im looking to upgrade to 18's and 20's, so if anyone is interested in buying these wheels shown, let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sublimeallstarz said:
Im looking to upgrade to 18's and 20's, so if anyone is interested in buying these wheels shown, let me know.
How much we talkin :) and what size r they ?

Nice truck BTW.

·
YOU'RE FIRED!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are the 17" Eagle Alloy 212's all around. The tires are badass Goodyear Eagle HP Ultra Plus 245/45/ZR17s. The tires costed more than the wheels. I bought everything new last year for $1700. Mint condition! I'm looking to get around $1000 so they're all yours if you like.

Brad:D

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
(Sublimeallstarz)

Your truck is BAD A$$, Is that the stock color my bud has a stock 02 BLAZER that color, Is yours an 02? :headbang:

3-Billet Bowtie
4-255/45/18 Pirelli Zero's on HALO rims
5-Boston Acoustics speakers in doors/dash
6-Pioneer 6x9's in the back seat area
7-K&N GEN II
8-FlowMaster 40series with 2 1/4 pipe Magnaflow SS tip
9-2/3 DROP with Belltech Spindles and Blocks
10-Poweraid Spacer
11-Removed MAF Screen
12-JL amp and one 10” JL subwoofer
13-SS mirrors WHITE, matching handles
14-Shaved Emblems
15- HPPIII

And a list one mile long

·
YOU'RE FIRED!
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, thats cool. Ive had two S-10s. I gave up on my first generation and bought this one completely stock in 2000. Im 19, so know exactly what youre goin through. Goin to school and having a limited budget and all. It sucks. Anyway, keep on truckin and you'll be right where you wanna be soon enough!:headbang: :thumbup:

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Damn thats nice! So what are your future plans? what kinda 18/20s? Those eagle 212s are very nice, but i can see the need for bigger. I love that blue. You think about shaving the back steps?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts