S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Freedom
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Luther Burger

Ya'll ever heard of this one? I feel my arteries hardening just looking at the pic.

Use up to a 1 lbs. beef pattie

Like 8 slices of bacon

Smother in cheddar cheese

Instead of a bun, sandwich between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

:barf:

The creation of the Luther Burger is a bit of an urban legend but it is widely accepted that it was invented at Mulligan’s bar in Decatur, Georgia on a day when the cook ran out of hamburger buns and decided to use two donuts instead. Its creator named the sandwich ‘Luther Burger’ after R&B legend Luther Vandross, who reportedly enjoyed the sandwich; some rumors claim that Vandross himself invented his namesake burger. The Luther burger name has stuck since then but the creation is also referred to as the Donut Burger.

Possibly the worlds unhealthiest burger, the Luther Burger contains more than 1000 calories and typically has over 45 grams of fat per portion.

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
wtf????

now i want krispy kreme

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
wtf????

now i want krispy kreme
haha, same thing i was thinking. too bad they closed most of the ones in my state a few months ago.

·
~~~~
23,957 Posts

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
yay Boondocks!

·
Freedom
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The same place invented this also.

Its a hot dog, wrapped in a beef patty, then deep fried. After that, its thrown on a bun and usually covered with chilli, bacon, cheese, onions, and a fried egg.

·
Freedom
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Apparently these are the bomb over in Scotland.

Two frozen beef patties with cheese in the middle that was egg battered then deep fried.

:barf:

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Dd>kk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts