S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Does NOT Work For CIA
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry Its still uploading and a little dead time in the middle, I am new to this. but it is its first official test run and looking for loose stuff. stay to the end and listen to my old man getting out of her. its funny.

It ran absolutly awesome......

·
2 Tone
1,884 Posts
that supercharger whine made my dick move. Sick first gen!!!!! Awesome job man

·
Registered
520 Posts
wow where can i buy a full scale s10 rc car like that

sounds great i love the sound of a sc. you running a gear drive to ??

·
'02 Sonoma X-Cab
4,836 Posts
At those speeds, you could've stuck with a 4 cylinder. I thought you'd use that long straight and open that sucker up. Looks good, sounds good, but let's see what it can REALLY do!

·
Does NOT Work For CIA
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NICE!!!, Did you change to a different pump?
Running the Holley Blue Pump. It seems to be holding fuelk pressure quite well, doesnt flucuate much if at all. well keep in mind I was used to running that damn manual pump last year that really sucked.

·
Does NOT Work For CIA
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At those speeds, you could've stuck with a 4 cylinder. I thought you'd use that long straight and open that sucker up. Looks good, sounds good, but let's see what it can REALLY do!
In Due time. as it said at the top, it was the first shake down run after I got it back together. this week I will put my hands on everyt nut and bolt again, going through everything again, then it will get flogged. That and I live in a quite neiborhood too, so I usually behave...well most of the time down my street. I still have yet to get my Oil cooler fans wired, radiator drained, and coolant put in. I will changed the oil after the next few toodles around the blockk, recheck tranny fluid, rotate passenger collector a touch to get is more centered with the transmison, hook up turn signals, just a bucnch of putsy stuff. but soon. It feels insanly light.

·
Does NOT Work For CIA
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you think it will keep up with ur evo? hahaha
Ah Ya, I think it will do just fine against the Evo. That Evo is pretty Mild as it comes to Evo's. Upper 11's.

Suspension needs to be overhauled now on the truck and if it can hook, it should be pretty good.

·
Registered
112 Posts
beat looking thing on a hot rod, that huffer sticking out of the hood or no hood. it really sounded like an rc truck haha bad ass man:tup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts