S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is down for this date if i put something together? shouldnt be too cold yet then.

*cough cough*howie!?!?!?*cough*

·
minitruckin alcoholic
1,742 Posts
it sounds like a place called Strats. It's a restraunt with a good sized lot, and they serve beer. It's on North Ave near 83(Kingery)in Elmhurst. Right next to Xtreme Graphics.

BUT...
still waiting on the final for sures.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Strats doesnt have the meets anymore. They said too much bullshit. PLUS the lot that is connected to Strats, which many people make the MISTAKE of parking in, is a trap. U park their and walk away and some bogus ass company boots your car. I say no to Starts.

·
Drag Block
472 Posts
Low99Sonoma said:
Strats doesnt have the meets anymore. They said too much bullshit. PLUS the lot that is connected to Strats, which many people make the MISTAKE of parking in, is a trap. U park their and walk away and some bogus ass company boots your car. I say no to Starts.
agreed

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Pays for what ? Someone has to pay for this meet? Well the first /last time i went to Starts i got a boot on my ride cause i didnt know not to park in that lot. Ill still go to Strats if thats where its at, i dont mind. I justhate those god damn boot people. :boom:

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
well either way lets have a lil better organization than the last koozys meet.....people leaving while peeps just getting there.....

·
minitruckin alcoholic
1,742 Posts
hey guys, this has nothing to do with the Koozys meet. this is something totally different. set up by a good friend of mine who has been doing this for a while now. he has nothing to do with this site besides knowin me, thats why he knows of us.

so just go.
a sepereate thread will be made when the detail have been made final.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts