S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
I Rather Be Wheelin'
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fighting posting this in OT or Liftin' It, but since this is basically for lifted guys I'm posting it here (mods feel free to move it if needed).

My friend owns a YJ, and is one of those "My Jeep is better than anything" guys. You know the ones I'm talking about, the "It's not a truck, it's a jeep" people. It's a nice looking Jeep, but by most standards I say it's a bro truck (I call it the Bro Jeep or BREEP).

I tried to go wheelin' with him a few times, and he wussed out on one trial because there were puddles, and another trail he couldn't even make it up. We ended up driving on some railroad tracks, where he couldn't even keep up with me because it was "too bumpy" (we were going 5mph for shit's sake).

Well, he waves at every jeep he sees, and I make fun of him for it. I told him if I waved at every GM vehicle I encountered, I'd need a 3rd arm to just keep out the window the whole time. He didn't find the humor in that statement. Well long story short, I found this site http://www.jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php and ended up scoring his jeep and my truck. By their standards, my truck scored a 53, and his Jeep a -1 :haha:

I think we need to make a guide for lifted s10s with our own secret wave :p

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts
shit i'm 18 oh well. Hopefully will be able to boost that up shortly

Your lights help you out though Chris lights alone must add 20 for ya haha

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts
If you don't mind I might have to kinda copy your post and put that up over at Zr2 usa

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
Crap now I'm really gonna look bad at this... I'm guessing you get mid 60s

nope.. 60! might be more, or might be less. some of those questions are tuff to answer for a truck

·
I Rather Be Wheelin'
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent this to my friend:

Let me refer you to this site:
http://www.jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php

I'd just like to state, since you have a YJ (it is a YJ, right?) keep in mind you started off with 16 points.
After calculating the MSCs & Equipment adjustments on your Jeep, you ended up with -1 points.

I'd also like to state that since I have a 4WD vehicle that's not a Jeep, I started out with 0 points.
After calculating the MSCs & Equipment adjustments on my truck, I ended up with 53 points.

By the Jeep definitive guide standards, my Truck is more of a Jeep than your Jeep.

:haha: :rotf: :rotf: :haha:

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts
Yeah I didn't know what to say for tpo down and shit, I mean windows down?? does that count I just said truck is muddy

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts

·
Now 99 ex-xtreme lifted
714 Posts
People around me with jeeps are tools. They never do the gay ass jeep wave with my obviously used jeep :D. who cares, the jeep is gone today and on my way to make another S10:D (Found out that I hate jeeps)

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts
Yeah Donahue's truck woudl definately score some points on that thing. He'd have one of the most hardcore "jeeps" rated lol

·
3 Leaf Fab
4,082 Posts
im rolling at 62 points with no cage/skid plates. that includes the top down:D

ever notice the "hardcore" jeeps always swap out the jeep parts for chevy parts?

·
Sittin' Low....For Now
485 Posts
Yeah thats what I was thinking too when Tim first mentioned him..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts