Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY XTREME AND MY BOYS 01 SILVERADO Z71

Attachments

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Nice picture. I think those full sizes, look good slammed, my friend is thinking about buying one...

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
sorry this is a lil off sub but xtreme21 do you have problems rubbing your stock wheels on the inner fender lip? and what about the 18's? with 245/40's

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dremeled off the fender lips, the only probs i have is bottoming out on fenders and rubbing at full turn!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i seen u removed the bumps in your profile did you cut the metal part down to the frame and if so what other clearance probs is there under there i noticed break lines on mine get real close to other stuff....what did you do about all that? thanks

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i cut right down to the frame, i didnt mess with the brake lines, the clearance on them look ok. ohter than that no problmes

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ok man i really appreciate the help! thats great i have 3 inch blocks in the back i think i'm gonna bend the lines out of the way just to make sure but now i'm gonna cut the brackets off it should ride great then i cant wait....you still have the stock shocks on it? and you might want to make sure the lines wont hit i heard some horror stories but if you think your ok then thats great...!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i got stock shocks still on, when you cut the bumpstops off it rides like a caddy!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i guess i'll see what happens i hope i'm as lucky as you....thanks again for help!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts