81 - 100 of 2109 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,044 Posts

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
dropt98chevy said:
Dammit Muddy had us all waiting for his ranting and raving but that shit just sucked.
Keep waiting, that's the best you're going to get. I'm not going to get upset and pissed because some rich asshole is bored and wants to make fun of someone. Kinda makes me wonder why he isn't off at his new house, or driving in one of his many cars, or doing something more constructive than posting pointless topics in here. Oh well.

Maybe they slipped and poked his brain by accident during the surgery, and didn't want to tell him...

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
jm2200 said:
hahaha.....That would be a safe bet. He's most likely wanking off to a z06 pic :)
not that there's anything wrong with that....
but hes still a picky opinionated asshole lacking an absurd amount of social skills.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
MuddyS10 said:
Right here, and honestly because I don't give a shit about what a bunch of people on the internet think of me.
And that is why you have to respond to make sure we know you dont care. :rolleyes:

MuddyS10 said:
Wow, a bunch of guys who own and customize trucks think I need to get laid...great!
Actually it is self admitted by you that you never have been laid. That you are a virgin and never touched womens bewbies ever before in your life. They are just feeling for you or is it making fun of you?

MuddyS10 said:
Doesn't make a difference to me if you all think I'm gay, fat, too picky, ect ect.
That is why you cry about it in IRC all the time?

MuddyS10 said:
Oh, and Luni, don't be pissed that the new Z06 is going to smoke your Cobras. They are just Fords, anyway.
Who said I am pissed? Oddly you are the one that gets all butt hurt when people talk about your pathetic little life. Ohh yes.....let us not forget this one funny thing. You will never be able win against either one of the cars in your beat Fbody. So dont worry about me being upset in your little mind. If I were you I would focus on getting something other than dick in your life. :haha:

That is what this thread is here to help you with. Getting some pussy for once and becoming a man.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
18,044 Posts

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
Keep waiting, that's the best you're going to get. I'm not going to get upset and pissed because some rich asshole is bored and wants to make fun of someone. Kinda makes me wonder why he isn't off at his new house, or driving in one of his many cars, or doing something more constructive than posting pointless topics in here. Oh well.

Maybe they slipped and poked his brain by accident during the surgery, and didn't want to tell him...
At least pretend to be mad for entertainment purposes only.

·
Stealth Sierra
8,375 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
What's funny to me is how much shi I've talked about various people, and I'm STILL not banned yet. Oh well, it'll happen eventually.
whats funny to the rest of us is the fact you still cant tell the only reason you're still around is because ur fun to pick on. Hunted like injured prey. Though you talk a lot of shit, none of it holds water, just like the thousands of bogus facts bellowing out of that mouth of yours.

You......my sad and lonely friend .... are the weakest link...

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
MuddyS10 said:
Kinda makes me wonder why he isn't off at his new house,

Odd -- house is being built right now and it is a bit difficult to sleep peacefully on just the slab and a few sticks.

MuddyS10 said:
or driving in one of his many cars,
Gee. I sit here in bed poking fun at you and this is the best you have? I suggest you go back to tossing off as that is the most accomplished thing you have done with your life.

MuddyS10 said:
or doing something more constructive than posting pointless topics in here. Oh well.
useless to you. Entertaining to the rest of civilized society.

MuddyS10 said:
Either way. I have still focked a few women. have a kid on the way and yet you sit here jerking off crying about how you never been laid. Wow and you question my life? haha

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
WhiteNoma said:
whats funny to the rest of us is the fact you still cant tell the only reason you're still around is because ur fun to pick on. Hunted like injured prey. Though you talk a lot of shit, none of it holds water, just like the thousands of bogus facts bellowing out of that mouth of yours.

bwahahha.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
WhiteNoma said:

Hm, well if that's the case, then you will be short one person to joke about. No good reason to stay on a forum that has a reputation on the internet as one of the biggest collections of assholes around. You don't even get the satisfaction of having riled me up a last time.

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
Hm, well if that's the case, then you will be short one person to joke about. No good reason to stay on a forum that has a reputation on the internet as one of the biggest collections of assholes around. You don't even get the satisfaction of having riled me up a last time.
so yer gone?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Stealth Sierra
8,375 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
you've been trying to say the forum was crap and pointless to you for some time, dont tell me you'll do me the favor of just up and leaving.. :rolleyes:

Sometimes assholes are needed to get the bullshit artists (i.e. YOU) to shove the f0ck off.

81 - 100 of 2109 Posts