S-10 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2109 Posts

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
CustomS10 said:
wow this is type of thread that will make someone blow there brains out or hang themselves.

hey slammed where is that place again, i have some free time.
its in waterbury, like on the wolcott/waterbury line. its called king suana.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
DblPrkd said:
So um...where's Muddy and why hasn't he flipped yet?

Right here, and honestly because I don't give a shit about what a bunch of people on the internet think of me. Wow, a bunch of guys who own and customize trucks think I need to get laid...great! Doesn't make a difference to me if you all think I'm gay, fat, too picky, ect ect. What's funny to me is how much shi I've talked about various people, and I'm STILL not banned yet. Oh well, it'll happen eventually.

Oh, and Luni, don't be pissed that the new Z06 is going to smoke your Cobras. They are just Fords, anyway.

·
drugz kil brane selz
8,444 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
Right here, and honestly because I don't give a shit about what a bunch of people on the internet think of me. Wow, a bunch of guys who own and customize trucks think I need to get laid...great! Doesn't make a difference to me if you all think I'm gay, fat, too picky, ect ect. What's funny to me is how much shi I've talked about various people, and I'm STILL not banned yet. Oh well, it'll happen eventually.

Oh, and Luni, don't be pissed that the new Z06 is going to smoke your Cobras. They are just Fords, anyway.

i respected your comment up untill the last sentence :rolleyes:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
MuddyS10 said:

etc etc**

·
Registered
11,005 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
why would he be pissed?
1. he said he wanted to order a z06
2. a z06 will be good bit more expensive than his cobras were (as much as double the $$$$)

i fail to see any reason why he'd be mad

·
F*CK YO COUCH MEMBER
1,417 Posts
rcmaniac said:
lol... Wonder what muddy is doing right now.. :p
I know what he's NOT doing right now and that's getting laid

61 - 80 of 2109 Posts