S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up byesterday afternoon feeling like absolute shit. Between 10 pm last night and 5 am this morning, I;'ve throw up 16 times (projective vomit), haven't been able to keep anything, from water to ginger ale to medicine, down, can't sleep, been spitting up blood, stomach feels like it's trying to digest barbed wire, back and stomach muscles ache from throwing up so much, stiff neck, blurry vision, can't walk straight, haven't eaten in 2 days, forgot to call in to work last night and tell them I wasnt coming in, have a doctors visit today, and was supposed to go back to all my college classes to get my makeup work and finish some tests. GODDAMN FLU RUINED IT ALL!

I hadn't had the flu in like 3 years, which is why I think I have it so bad now. :(

·
Rustbucket Club
772 Posts
I was feeling like chit all day yesterday, and Sunday. I didn't eat anything for 2 days so I forced myself to eat a burger, 15 minutes later it came back up, gross. I still feel kinda chitty, but I'll just come home from school and sleep if that's the case

·
Registered
11,005 Posts
that f*cking sucks man. last time i got it that bad i went to my schools health clinic and they rehydrated me with IV's and gave me medicine thorugh injection. it helped a lot. i dunno how it is at your school, but it was free at mine.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
MuddyS10 said:
Woke up byesterday afternoon feeling like absolute shit. Between 10 pm last night and 5 am this morning, I;'ve throw up 16 times (projective vomit), haven't been able to keep anything, from water to ginger ale to medicine, down, can't sleep, been spitting up blood, stomach feels like it's trying to digest barbed wire, back and stomach muscles ache from throwing up so much, stiff neck, blurry vision, can't walk straight, haven't eaten in 2 days, forgot to call in to work last night and tell them I wasnt coming in, have a doctors visit today, and was supposed to go back to all my college classes to get my makeup work and finish some tests. GODDAMN FLU RUINED IT ALL!

I hadn't had the flu in like 3 years, which is why I think I have it so bad now. :(
As I said I am going to start picking apart Mr Idiot's posts for Grammar and punctuation.....since that is all he seems to like to do with others.

Ok highlighted only a few of them. Do I really need to cover them? Also, learn not to use RUNON sentences. Sheesh.

BTW, have you touched boobies yet?

·
Super Moderator
20,501 Posts
hope u feel well man, take pics of yer vomit :D

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
Let us hope that he does not lay down, puke and then suffocate on his vomit. S10Forum.com would not know what to do with the fund money that has already come in on his help get a fat boy laid fund.

·
F*CK YO COUCH MEMBER
1,417 Posts
MuddyS10 said:

You sure that all you have is the flu? Those sounds like the symptoms for Mono....

Wait, mono is also called the kissing disease since it can be transferred through saliva. There's no way you could get that since that would require you to have contact with a female :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:p

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
MuddyS10 said:

Why dont you post this on an fbody forum you idiot.

Have a good day.

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
mustard_madman said:
Why dont you post this on an fbody forum you idiot.

Have a good day.
simple he needs our attention to feel wanted. He has claimed to have left her a few times already. :rolleyes: but has come back over and over again. We are such a shitty website that he cant stay away. :haha:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts