S-10 Forum banner
1081 - 1100 of 1117 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
hmm....interior looks great. Can you lower the seat frames in the front or does it just look a little tight to me? Make 100% sure your lines are going to the right places dude. I have been telling people forever make sure your brake lines are blah blah blah and I had mine switched in one place. haha.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
I assume air in the power steering system would cause problems too. Foaming at the reservoir is a busted "o" ring.

·
Deadlines are Overrated
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,084 ·
I assume air in the power steering system would cause problems too. Foaming at the reservoir is a busted "o" ring.
i'll keep that in mind. i know that when i did drain the PS fluid and tried to blow out the lines for an possible dirt....when i refilled it, the reservoir was full of tiny bubbles. i just figured it was the system bleeding itself. i'll check it again next time it's running. i'm pretty certain i'm going to have to have a mechanic look at this cause this is out of my scope of knowledge. It's very possible an O ring went bad somewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Just make a mess and pull the fittings loose and inspect each o ring. F paying the mechanic. Hah.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Alright dammit. What's going on with this truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
good to see it was rolling on its own power. i cant imagine what that feeling was like.

·
Deadlines are Overrated
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,093 ·
Man has this site died!!!!! updates comin people!!! been working on the front tubs and a respectable looking hood. just got to upload pics to Photobucket. I'd love to be driving it, but we're remodeling our kitchen so the dumpster is sitting infront of the side of the garage that the pickup sits. so it's been blocked in for 3 months. which is the reason why I've been working on it, cause if I can't drive it, I might as well make some progress with it.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,347 Posts
Man has this site died!!!!! updates comin people!!! been working on the front tubs and a respectable looking hood. just got to upload pics to Photobucket. I'd love to be driving it, but we're remodeling our kitchen so the dumpster is sitting infront of the side of the garage that the pickup sits. so it's been blocked in for 3 months. which is the reason why I've been working on it, cause if I can't drive it, I might as well make some progress with it.
Sounds like you haven't been around for awhile. Unless you have an account at Photobucket, you might want to use www.postimage.org. Choose the second to the bottom option for sharing and we will see nice full-sized pics that we don't have to click on like thumbnails that seldom enlarge. The only reason I can figure out is that people are using toy computers (phones) and are too lazy to host them else where .Photobucket held pic hostage for awhile until a management change. They do have a free option now, but who knows how long that will last.

·
Deadlines are Overrated
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,095 ·
Sounds like you haven't been around for awhile. Unless you have an account at Photobucket, you might want to use www.postimage.org. Choose the second to the bottom option for sharing and we will see nice full-sized pics that we don't have to click on like thumbnails that seldom enlarge. The only reason I can figure out is that people are using toy computers (phones) and are too lazy to host them else where .Photobucket held pic hostage for awhile until a management change. They do have a free option now, but who knows how long that will last.
All the pics that I've ever shared on this thread have been through photobucket. they're all full size and haven't changed to thumbnails. atleast on my computer and phone they're full size.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,347 Posts
You might double check. A lot of threads have been rendered useless because of PB. Are you currently paying PB for 3rd party hosting?

I have heard that since the change, if you sign in/up your pics will show up again with the limited free acct. I just checked yours and they're still there.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
30,347 Posts
Looks like you got it figured out...I have no idea what trackbacks are.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
man this has made a ton of progress. Good to see you got to enjoy and such before the move!

1081 - 1100 of 1117 Posts