S-10 Forum banner

The extremely low truck thread.

207K views 1K replies 178 participants last post by  Ef9sleeper 87 
#1 ·
Since the whole droppin' it section seems to be cluttered with trucks of all different drops, i wanted to put this together for future reference and personal enjoyment.

Rules:
Must be at least 5/6 or lower
list your suspension mods/products
post tire size

Lets see those slammed trucks.

#7 ·
brent, what size tires are you running? my sonoma is going 5/7 here soon and idk if 215/70s up front will work well or not.

#13 ·
... screw it.. my trucks goin lower...

#14 ·
brent, where did you get the teal paint to paint match the ss mirrors? i've gotta get around to that and the envoy bumper

#16 ·

I have a 6/8 with 5 inch blocks, 3 inch leafs, three turns cut off my coils, 2 inch drop spindles, and stock shocks.

#222 ·
#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
i'll play.

6 3/4 drop all around from factory with tire size included. belltech spindles, and springs in the front (rides on bumpstop) and belltech 3" springs, 2.75" custom machined blocks, and 3/8" set back plate I believe. low rider depot mini notch welded in.

18x8 235/40/18 front, 18x9.5 275/35/18 rear

picture of the rear fitment... hella flush?

soda can

had to wedge it under the valance, just barely too low to clear it

tucks the lettering on the front tires

pretty low right? ;)

#25 ·
I'll jump in here, aswell.

Dropped 5.5"/6" on 205/55/15's all around.
Front: 4 cylinder 3" DJM springs, Belltech spindles, Belltech shocks and de-humped and plated lowers with a modified factory bump stop on the plated section.
Rear: Belltech springs, 3" angled blocks, air shocks and an AAC bolt-in notch.

Sooner than later I will be buying Power Performance tall lower ball joints and 4" block for the rear.

It still gets used as a truck as well, I have a trailer hitch hidden behind the plate, and the air shocks help immensely.

The obligatory pop can picture

#26 ·
ill have all my stuff to slam mine soon. ill be able to post my sonoma in here soon!
BUT! heres my stupidly low blazer for the time being. (old pic)

newer

5/7 drop, bolt in notch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.