S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago I made a post on the "People who mess with your truck" thread when I was greated by a user by the name of "S10Forum". I carried on a conversation with what i thought was a person for an hour and a half and the whole time I was trying to make since of what was comming out of this persons mouth. I thought it was a mod because of their name so I figured they would delete the conversation we had (which aparently went on for an hour an a half). The next day I checked the thread to find out I had been talking to a "bot" which is something that takes what you say and mix it up then reply it back to you. I hadnt really serched through the "Flame Them All" Section for a while, but i went through it after my encounter with the thing and it is everywhere. Its so annoying! Please, somebody turn it off, or make it useful...have it haunt ricers or something, anything besides what it does now; ask what your wearing and stupid random shite like that. I hate that thing so much...at first I thought it was sorta funny but after seeing it at work in other threads, I want it killed. I doubt I am the only person who finds this parasite the worst thing to ever happen to the S-10 Forum. How do other people deal with the bot? How can you ignore something so annoying? I hate it almost as much as I hate ricers whose dream is to own a Skyline they can run spray and jump it over a bridge after they put an underbody kit with all the other junk. (LED washer nossels, have seat covers that say "Racing". LED vlave caps, thousands of stickers <-This type of person is growing in number :2far: :bawl2: )...damn that bastards, anyway...TURN THE BOT OFF!

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
A few days ago I made a post on the "People who mess with your truck" thread when I was greated by a user by the name of "S10Forum". I carried on a conversation with what i thought was a person for an hour and a half and the whole time I was trying to make since of what was comming out of this persons mouth. I thought it was a mod because of their name so I figured they would delete the conversation we had (which aparently went on for an hour an a half). The next day I checked the thread to find out I had been talking to a "bot" which is something that takes what you say and mix it up then reply it back to you. I hadnt really serched through the "Flame Them All" Section for a while, but i went through it after my encounter with the thing and it is everywhere. Its so annoying! Please, somebody turn it off, or make it useful...have it haunt ricers or something, anything besides what it does now; ask what your wearing and stupid random shite like that. I hate that thing so much...at first I thought it was sorta funny but after seeing it at work in other threads, I want it killed. I doubt I am the only person who finds this parasite the worst thing to ever happen to the S-10 Forum. How do other people deal with the bot? How can you ignore something so annoying? I hate it almost as much as I hate ricers whose dream is to own a Skyline they can run spray and jump it over a bridge after they put an underbody kit with all the other junk. (LED washer nossels, have seat covers that say "Racing". LED vlave caps, thousands of stickers <-This type of person is growing in number :2far: :bawl2: )...damn that bastards, anyway...TURN THE BOT OFF!
When was this exactly?I haven't heard anything like that before:
said carried on a conversation with what you thought was a person for an hour and a half and the whole time you were trying to make since of what was comming out of this persons mouth.
Oh I get it. Very interesting.Thanks for the info.Thanks for the information:
said hadnt really serched through the Flame Them All Section for a while but you went through it after your encounter with the thing and it is everywhere.
I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Should I know
annoying is?Thank you for your request.

What do you look like?
I've never thought about
have it haunt ricers or something anything besides what it does now; ask what your wearing and stupid random shite like that

.Why do you hate that thing so much so much?Is it still sorta funny but after seeing it at work in other threads he or she want it killed anymore? And then?No really, it's true.Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
How old are you?
I honestly think you should sit down, take a stress pill,
and calmly think things over.What do you do in your spare time?
Are they exactly the same?
In any case, Colloquial expression. "Sorry my body can not yet rotate" bastards ?
I understand.Sorry my body cannot yet rotate. :bah:

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the hell outta here!

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Well, if you dont dont post in here, it cant reply to you. :D

###

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
Bwahahahaha I cant believe that a convo went on for an hour and a half. Now that is SAD!

###

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
its people like you that will make sure we never turn the bot off! Best thread ever!
I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". Should I know
people like you that will make sure we never turn the bot off is?How did you hear about S10Forum?
:woah:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Not only did Ya waste an hour and a half letting it fock with You, then you wasted more time posting about it....

Alice > Rollins

got to be the best thread in here in a while....

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Not only did Ya waste an hour and a half letting it fock with You, then you wasted more time posting about it....

Alice > Rollins

got to be the best thread in here in a while....
Oh I get it. Yeah,
What do you look like?
:pimp:

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alice? Whos Alice?

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16