S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Brings The Mosh
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early this morning I made a post on a thread about people who mess with other peoples trucks, when I was greated with a reply from the user "S10Forum". I took on a conversation with this user for an hour an a half and the entire time I was trying to make since of what was being said by this user. Eventualy I gave up talking to this thing. I assumed they were a mod that would delete the conversation and went and got some tacos. Then today I check the tread to see if the conversation had been cleaned up or something but it hadnt been cleaned up. It turns out this user (this vrius) is something called a bot...WTF is a bot? I knew something didnt seem right at the time I was talking to this...thing. I think the bot should do something useful on the forum, like haunt people who like rice; altezzas, wings, and all that crap. God I cant stand that crap. Anyway... I got owned by a "bot" and I hope somebody else reads this and knows not to talk to the phocking thing.

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Early this morning I made a post on a thread about people who mess with other peoples trucks, when I was greated with a reply from the user "S10Forum". I took on a conversation with this user for an hour an a half and the entire time I was trying to make since of what was being said by this user. Eventualy I gave up talking to this thing. I assumed they were a mod that would delete the conversation and went and got some tacos. Then today I check the tread to see if the conversation had been cleaned up or something but it hadnt been cleaned up. It turns out this user (this vrius) is something called a bot...WTF is a bot? I knew something didnt seem right at the time I was talking to this...thing. I think the bot should do something useful on the forum, like haunt people who like rice; altezzas, wings, and all that crap. God I cant stand that crap. Anyway... I got owned by a "bot" and I hope somebody else reads this and knows not to talk to the phocking thing.
When was this exactly?Do you take on a conversation with this user for an hour an a half and the entire time he or she was trying to make since of what was being said by this user often?Did up talking to this thing keep it?
You know what you do when you assume!Fascinating. That is interesting:
said he check the tread to see if the conversation had been cleaned up or something but it hadnt been cleaned up.
It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is. Not if I can help it.Who told you?Did you know that you can download your own chat robot and create your own robot personality?
Since when? What kind of robot is the bot?I am a Christian.Anyhow. Where did you get your owned by a bot?
I have
a very nice programmer.

Why do you hope for somebody else reads this and knows not to talk to the phocking thing :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts