S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 10 switch box from suicide doors and I wired it up on my lunch brake. Well after i wired it up i realized up on the switches was down and vise versa... So I rewired it so that up is up only to find out the reason up was down was because of a f$#k up during assembly because now up is up but the sides of the box where reversed. Apparently they had installed the switch's and harness upside down so that up would be down and the left side was on the right. I guess i don't have to tell you i got back from lunch late today. LOL

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
:lol:

Sorry to hear bout ur mishap... thats why I always allow for a couple hours to do things... JUST IN CASE.... lol

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
no because i have a key on my box where i turn it off so my friends can hit the switches all they want but nothing happens :headbang:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Werd, I've got a master kill switch for the comps and the switches.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Werd, I've got a master kill switch for the comps and the switches.
not bagged yet..but i already planned out where my master kill switch is goin.

·
The Visionary
680 Posts
I bought the same box, wired it up last night to test my wiring, had a similar problem. When I hit what I thought was the F/L, I got no response, then when I hit the F/R I got signal. They are reversed from what the wiring diagram tells ya.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts