S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
STRONG LIKE BULL
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have u guys seen that new tire shine product that makes your tires sparckly in red and green and blue
im sorry to anyone that uses this stuff but i think it looks so tacky

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
RICEY. I think it is fugly and it's not worth it since it will turn your TIRES BROWN over time if used,

The best tire shine is MEGUIRS it is purple and it smells jiust like grape. Has the best shine,last the longest and WILL NOT ruin your tires

D

·
0 Posts
umm its not the tire products that turn your tires brown. its something they put in the mixture when making the tires that cause your tires to turn brown.its supposed let them last a lil longer under heat or something like that . personally i think the tire tint is a nice idea for show or just plain ol showing off.NOt for daily use of driving though.Cause they wont ever have that shine liek they did unless you psray another coate on them .

D

·
0 Posts
what would be tight is to spray some day huehs on the tires so it stays black but is also black lite active and when you put a black lite to them it will shine .. now that would be tight..instead of having smurf tires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts