S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It really sucks being locked up in their with 13 other guys in the same room, listening to all of um talk about nothing but drugs from the time they wake up till the time they go to bed. I was put onto the work release program today thanks to Luke and Jason. It is really cool to come back to the forum and see the whole free pork shirt thing goin on along with everyones support. s10forum is killer

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
cause you rock pork.. your awesome.. and we feel sorry for ya..

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
ide buy a free pork shirt, lol u helped a bunch with my order man now get that thing shipped :rock:

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
96 Dime said:
p0rk your the best bro.. if you had a bail amount, we would all donate and get your ass out in a heart beat.. :)
My bail was 1100:eek:

·
hellboundkustomz
2,336 Posts
pOrk said:
It really sucks being locked up in their with 13 other guys in the same room, listening to all of um talk about nothing but drugs from the time they wake up till the time they go to bed. I was put onto the work release program today thanks to Luke and Jason. It is really cool to come back to the forum and see the whole free pork shirt thing goin on along with everyones support. s10forum is killer
you my freind are killer. you went to work on a sunday to help bust out the s10forum members orders. that is above and beyond. we love you dude. but , not in a cell-mate loving kinda way though.:)

·
6,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
monzadood said:
you my freind are killer. you went to work on a sunday to help bust out the s10forum members orders. that is above and beyond. we love you dude. but , not in a cell-mate loving kinda way though.:)
:rotf:

·
graduated!!!!
1,045 Posts
i haven't yet ordered from you guys, but this summer i know me and my brother will, and besides since alaska really doesn't have the club support that goes on down there, you guys are like family to us up here, i'll donate to the free pork fund as well....

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
hell if your on work release and work all the hours you normally do...you might as well not even be in jail....:haha: start randomly talkin about air ride shit and see what the other guys have to say :D

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
ASTROdog said:
let's all pitch in to get pOrk some soap on a rope :D
:rotf:

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
ASTROdog said:
let's all pitch in to get pOrk some soap on a rope :D
:lol: everybody should mail him one to the jail house :haha: