S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Insane Bowties
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am so glad I am part of this great club . Where my own brother goes out of his way to help people he hardly even knows ( MIKE ) . Who totally screwed us over then bolted like a little b*tch that I always knew he was . What happened to all the original members of IB ? My own brother who makes fun of me when I ask him for help and talks hella shite about me to my friends and family .Thanks for proving that your a hypocrite and a jerk even to your little brother . I aprreciate your help on everything but from now on I don't think I will be asking you for anything else . I really love how you second guess every decision I make and how you obviously think that I am retarded . So much for all that big talk and how this club is just like a family and we help out other members . Thanks for stoppin by last night I hope that you truck turns out really sick . To bad you spent a buttload of money on that instead of getting the 71 back on the road . Out of sight out of mind I guess at least my old cars never ran before I took them apart .

I have removed my stickers and will not be attending anymore shows with you guys not that I ever was cool enough to attend in the first place or actually had the money . Maybe if I wasn't a loser and actually had a "Real Job" . gee what do i have to show for my 25 years 3 cars that don't run and still just a loser pothead who always sleeps in and never does anything right . I wish that I was cool like you guys . So this will be my last post on this forum . Goodbye .
. So much for updating the site and actually making it look better .

·
obsessive compulsive
15 Posts
Somebody done pissed in his Wheaties

This is all none of my business, but since I have made more mistakes than all of you combined, I will have to put my two cents in. When not one, not two, but 10 or 12 people, family and friends give you the same advice, whether you like it or not, it's probably for the better. It's harder than a mofo to change, but if you like where you are, don't bother trying.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can think of someone else who shrugged off the subtle hints and then later ignored the completely obvious and as a result alienated her own family.

·
THE ANTIBOWTIE OUTKAST!!!
2,230 Posts
Joel com on dude Don't throw everyone away I think your aight.
I bet ed has alot of skeletons in his closet that you can bring out!!!!!!:cool:

·
Big Ed
186 Posts
wow you ask for my advice and then get mad when i do not agree with you then why ask. Yes this weekend was busy for me Kristen had a school play and had to attend every night . Yes i worked on my truck and what of it you never get up at a respectible time to work on yours and then when i do give you a hand you give your aditude when it is all said and done. OH yeah find a new welder Don't ask me anymore!!!!!!!!

·
obsessive compulsive
15 Posts
Hey Ed who had that thing towed home the last time it broke down?

G

·
if you could see me I would just be shaking my head. Good or bad Family is Family. We all have are moments. Get over it! I don't see where Ed has done anything wrong. He has been there for you. You need to stop and remember who has your back. We are always there for you even if you make us mad. YOU ARE LOVED !!!!!!!! :rant:

G

·
Kinda funny how he expects to be treated better than strangers even though he treats his friends and even strangers better than us. Maybe if he wasn't so rude to all of us we would be more incline to help him out. Until he decides that he needs to treat us like real people I have no problem not offering our services. FYI - his truck is still in the street on jack stands. I guess he attempted to work on it again on Saturday, but obviously did not get too far.

·
Insane Bowties
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fah-q !

G

·
Yeh, yeh, it's dead now Mom. Enough said. Just wanted to say our peace, now that I have it's over. ...Until the next episode...

·
THE ANTIBOWTIE OUTKAST!!!
2,230 Posts
We really have a way of piss'n the young guys off!!!!
First Mark (I thinks that's his name), then mike, now joel.
Hey didn't he say he wasn't gonna post on here anymore?

·
Big Ed
186 Posts
yeah but mike made out bagged his truck ,shaved the tailgate,hooked him up with a good deal on paint and other things as well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts