S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck has been running like SHIT lately. So i decided to replace the plugs and wires. Plugs went good. Saw that one plug since i switched to bosch about 6 months ago and it still ran like shit. ANyways i saw one hadnt fired at all and then one fired at one time in its life and now it doesnt. So therfore i think for the past couple of weeks i have been running on 2 cylinders!!! So i switched the plugs and onto the wires which were a bitch to change. I had to take off the front passenger side tire and raise up the rock gaurd. Thank god i will be yanking this motor out in 3 months!!:soap:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS. NEVER and i stress NEVER!!!! buy bosch. They suck ass and i will only go AC DELCO from now on!

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Yeah thats what I did once, put the bosch +4s in there, ran like crap.... wires and plugs aren't that hard on this engine, they're all right there....take off passenger side wheel and change the packs and wire through the flap....whatever engine you swap to, I'm pretty sure it'll be more of a pain in the ass, just to let you know.

Caleb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts