S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished a couple customers bag jobs. The orange truck is a old mini-truckin cover truck, and the other is a s-10 with a suicide door's 3 link. let me know what you guys think. ive got some other stuff around here of my work maybe ill post them later.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
those are crazy bag setups man nice work i love the idea of seeing ur bags above the bed makes for long bag life and easy to change

·
Hola Bitches
4,858 Posts
yea looks really sick ...the s-10 looks liek a 3/5/cantilever setup rolled in one ...

·
All Show & No Go
91 S-10, V6 4.3 short bed, single cab.
119 Posts
I like the first one. I like how you make people really look at the set up to see how it works. nice work man!

·
Tommy
1,465 Posts
on your first set up did u make every part by hand? never attempted a bag set up like that but damn that looks awesome. I definately want to attempt something similar

·
Registered
812 Posts
baggedsdime said:
I just finished a couple customers bag jobs. The orange truck is a old mini-truckin cover truck, and the other is a s-10 with a suicide door's 3 link. let me know what you guys think. ive got some other stuff around here of my work maybe ill post them later.
I like the shoes in the bed....that's awesome! lol
:p very nice work man, how does the orange truck ride?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i woulnt think it shortens the life at all, they are just like the front of any bagged a arm set up, and ive had my personal s-10 bagged for 4 years now and no problems. i like the fact that everyone likes them so far.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry i forgot about the "ride" question. they actually ride really nice. the leaver action rides like the front of a bagged a arm set up really smooth and like a caddi lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
all my bag set ups are made from scratch so to say. i love the challenge of making things no one else has made or a twist off someone elses ride that inspired me, but i never want to copy anybody elses stuff thats just wrong lol.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Myst said:
yea looks really sick ...the s-10 looks liek a 3/5/cantilever setup rolled in one ...
thats what i was thinkin. looks really really good. i love'em both. the s-10 is the cleaner of the two to me. great work.:tup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts